Nepal Tour Ex-Gorakhpur
Muktinath - Pokhara - Kathmandu Tour
No. of Pax- One -
Duration- 6 Nights - 7 Days -
3 Star Deluxe Hotel- For Indian INRs. 20500 - = USD$ 400
5 Star Deluxe Hotel- For Indian INRs. 25000 - = USD$ 500
Muktinath is a sacred place both for Hindus and Buddhists located in Muktinath Valley (behind of the Grate Himalayan) at an altitude of 3,800 meters, on the way Annapurna Trekking route ,Mustang, Nepal. Mukti Kshetra (51 shakti pitham )which literally means the "place of liberation or moksha" or where the temple of Muktinath is situated, is mentioned in the Hindu Scriptures such as the Ramayana, Barah Purana and Skanda Purana. There are 108 sacred water spouts (springs) where pilgrims take a ritual bath. Nearby is a temple called Jwala Mai considered sacred and worshipped by both Hindus and Buddhists. An eternal blue flame keeps burning in the temple.
Every year thousand of Hindus devotes comes to this Temple from around the world. This Temple is one of the famous holy places for Hindus & Buddies , so every year thousand of tourist visits this Temple. In this temple there is mix in culture Hindu God & Buddies priest (Jhum- buddies lady monk Aani ). Jhuma ( Priest) of this Temple is not allowed to marry.
The place partly owes its fame to the fossil stones, called Shaligram - considered holy by Hindus - found along the Kali Gandaki River. The fossil stones are said to represent Lord Vishnu in stone form. The temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu is simple in architecture and built in pagoda style. It is believed to have been constructed at the beginning of the 19th century. As the idol of Vishnu is considered to date from the 16th century.Many Hindu pilgrims from Nepal and India visit the site to worship Lord Vishnu . Buddhists call it Chumig Gyatsa, which in Tibetan means 'Hundred Waters'. Although the temple is has a Vaishnava origin, it is also revered in Buddhism
- Day 01:- Arrive Kathmandu: Airport pickup/ Transfer to Hotel/Short briefing about this tour .Overnight hotel Kathmandu. (1400m)
- Day 02 :- Kathmandu Sightseeing : After Breakfast, Sightseeing In Pashupati Nath Temple, Guheshwori Temple ,Jal Narayan and Syambhunath Monastries evening free for shopping O/N Kathamandu.
- Day 03:- Drive to Pokhara Via Manakamana Temple: After Drive to Pokhara via Manakamana Temple(15 Minute by cable car- ropeway ride up to Hill) .O/N Pokhara.(200km).
- Day 04:- Fly to Jomsom-Muktinath: Early morning flight to Jomsom then drive to Muktinath temple (By Jeep) giving plenty of Time for yatris to do pooja, bath etc . Afternoon drive back to Jomsom O/N Jomsom.
- Day 05:- Fly back to pokhara and Drive to kathmandu: After Breakfast Fly back to Pokhara/fress up & sightseeing in Bindavasini Temple, Fewa lake Barahi Temple, Devi"s fall & Gupteshwor Mahadev after lunch Drive back to Kathmandu . O/N Kathmandu.
- Day 06:- Departure: Departure onwards your journey
Price Included / Excluded
- 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu
- 1 Night Hotel in Pokhara.
- 1 Night Hotel in Jomsom .
- Airport pick up/drop ( Hotel-Airpot-Hotel)
- Full Day Sightseen in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Kathmandu--Pokhara-Kathmandu surface transfer.
- Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara both ways Air Ticket.
- Jomsom –Muktianth-jomosm Jeep (sharing) transport
- ACAP-Muktinath permit .
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara(in Jomsom breakfast & dinner meal) (VEG-NON VEG)
- English/ Hindi Speaking Nepali Guide
- All Sightseeing entrance Fee and Manakamana cable car tickets.
- Pony /horse riding or bike service fee In Muktinath Temple .
- Tips, Personal expenses (beverage, phone call, cold drink).
- International tickets, travel insurance
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)