Max.Altitude3210 m. / 10531.5 ft.
Best SeasonSeptember to May
Dificulty LevelIntroductory Trekking
Annapurna Ghorepani Poonhill Trek is one of the short trek in nepal. We follow one of the well-troden routes through lust forest and delightful himalayan seettlements of diverse ethnic groups. Due to the incredible altitudinal range and temperate mix of climate on the backgrounf of Himalayas, trekking in Annapurna Poon Hill is a naturalists paradise. The panoramic views of Dhaulagiri ( 8167m) Annapurna (8091m) Aachhapuchhre (6993m) Manaslu (8157m) and other numerous mountains along the world's deepest Kali Gandaki gorge from poon hill are majestic.
Price Per Person USD $1200
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu airport and transfer to Hotel (1350m), evening trek brifing and well come dinner at nepalies cultural restaurant.
- Day 02. After breakfat sight seeing tour to Pashupatnath,Bouddhanath and syambunath temple after lunch peparing for trek.
- Day 03: afte breakfast Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara enjoya dramati Mountain view of Lantang , Ganesh himal , Manslu , Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range and drive to Nayapul 42km and commenceTrek to Tikhedhunga (1540m) . At a 30minutes walk from Nayapul you will reach to Birethati, After a short stops, and trail slightly goes Tikhedhunga via Burundi Khola, village of Sudame, Mathathati Hille and finally crossing many beautifully settled hamlets and reach to Tikhedhunga. 3 hrs walk o/n Lodge
- Day 04: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2850m)After breakfast the trail slightly drops to Bank of the small river. From here 2 hour climbs uphill to Magar and Gurung settlement village of Ulleri, which is beautiful village placed in the middle of forest from where you can witness the magnificent Annapurna south and other snowy peaks and walking path dead you through Rhododendron forest to Ghorepani via Nanggethati o/n at lodge 6 hrs walk
- Day 05: Trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani (2660m) via Poon Hill(3210m).
Early in the morning you climb to Poon hill to witness the enthralling vista of sunrise with Mt Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I, Machhauchhare, Hiunchuli, Nilgiri and Annapurna South in the rear view and hike back to Ghorepani, breakfast. The trail leads about five hours to reach the beautiful village of Tadapani 2660m o/n at lodge 4 hrs walk.
- Day 06. Trek to Ghandruk(1950m), after breakfast trek down to Ghandruk through beautiful Rhododendron forest, Ghandruk is the bigest Gurung village rich of culural and heritage after Lunch visit old village and cultral Musium o/n at lodge 3 hrs walk.
- Day 07: Trek from Ghandruk to Pokhara (900m) After morning breakfast the trail leads you downhill for about three hours; the trail has some small tea house. Prolong your walk to reach Birethati. With a half an hour walk arrive to Nayapul with private transport drive back to Pokhara from Nayapul. O/n at Hotel
- Day 08: After breakfat at 8am fly to Kathmandu (1350m), transfer to Hotel ,rest of time free leasure evening fare well dinner.
- Day 09: After breakfast departure transfer trip conclude.
Price Included / Excluded
- Arrival Departure Transfer,
- 3 Night Deluxe Hotel Accmmoation in Kathmandu and One Night in Pokhara with Bed and Breakfast Twin Sharing Basic.
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu Flight Tickets ,
- All Required Transportation , During Trekking Best Available Lodge.
- All Meals (lunch - Dinner - Breakfast),
- Gov License Holder Trekking Guide.
- Required Porter Staff Wages,
- Required Permit.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu & pokhara,
- Travel and Medical Insurance,
- Extra services.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)