Best SeasonSep - Oct | Apr - May
Climbing is located at north part form Annapurna Base Camp where you can experience the one of the most wonderful mountaineering activities. Chui East lies at high above the Manang Valley in the region of the Massif Annapurna’s with marvelous outlook of Annapurna II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Peak and Manaslu. It is the mutual combination of trekking trail around the Annapurna massif, mounting the Marshyangdi valley and passing the Thorong La (5,416m). The Chulu East expedition trip begins from Chamje of Manang, after the seven hours drive from Kathmandu. Then, continue hiking up to the base camp via Pisang and Manang village. After summiting Chulu East, cross to Thorong La (5416m) and reach to the next ridge of Muktinath. The climbing trip ends in Pokhara after a short flight from Jomsom. Boundless Adventure organizes various Chulu East climbing trips with the professional climbing guides Please, feel free to contact us for detail information.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathamndu Receive at Airpot Transfer to Hotel Evening Brifing and Wel-Come Dinner at Nepalies Cultural Restaurant.
- Day 02: After Breakfat Sight Seeing Tour Pashupatnath, Boudhanath and Syambhunath Temple After Lunch and Preparing for Trek.
- Day 03: Drive to Chamje (1425m): 6/7 Hours by Jeep.
- Day 04: Chamje to Dharapani (1960m).
- Day 05: Dharapani to Chame (2710m).
- Day 06: Chame to Pisang (3300m).
- Day 07: Pisang- Julu 3490m.
- Day 08: Acclimatization at Julu.
- Day 09: Julu - Yak Kharka.
- Day 10: Yak Kharka - Base Camp 4200m.
- Day 11: Preparation Day at Base Camp.
- Day 12: Base Camp to High Camp (5334m).
- Day 13: Summit the Chulu East (6584m) and Back to The Base Camp.
- Day 14: Trek to Manang (3440m).
- Day 15: Trek to Leder
- Day 16: Trek to High Camp (4900m).
- Day 17: Thorong Phedi - Thorong Pass (5416m) - Muktinath (3800m).
- Day 18: Trek to Jomsom (2715m).
- Day 19: Scenic Morning Fly to Pokhara and Sightseeing.
- Day 20: Drive Back to Kathmandu
- Day 21: Leisure Day in Kathmandu.
- Day 22: Final Departure.
Price Included / Excluded
- Airport Pick up and drop by Car / Van / Bus.
- 3 Nights Deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu Highly Experienced.
- Helpful and Friendly Climbing Guide, Porters.
- Three Meals a Day ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner ) and Accommodation / Tents Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit Peak Climbing Permit.
- TIMS Card.
- Climbing Guide Government Taxes Ground Transportation from beginning to end.
- Per Person Climbing Map.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips for Trekking / Climbing Staffs and Driver.
- Donation All Sightseeing Entry Fees.
- All Climbing Gears and Equipments
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)