Simikot Kailash Manasarovar Tibet Trekking
Duration18 Days Trip
Max.Altitude- N/A -
Best SeasonMay to October
Price / Per PersonUSD $4500
Mt. Kailash is a mysterious mountain for travelers. But for Buddhist, Hindus and Bonpo faithful it is the abode of God Shiva; it is their sacred land. Kailash peak and Manasarover Lake are situated at 4500 meter above sea level; it is at the highest elevation on the Tibetan plateau. It is the source of holy rivers of south Asia like Indus, Sutlej, Brahamaputra and Karnali. Despite it’s barren and dry features the lake and the mountain has magnetic influence to devotees and visitors alike.
The journey starts from Simikot, travel to Yari, cross a high pass at Nara La and descend to Humla Karnali River to reach the border village of Hilsa and Khojarnath. Drive to the region’s trading center at Taklakot (Purang). Green and wet monsoon weather changes to dry, cold and sunshine at the plateau. The sky there is deep blue with scattered cloud. From Taklakot drive to Manasarover Lake and onward to Darchen. Walk around Mt. Kailash and drive back to the border Kerung in Tibet and Raswagadi InNepal for the return trek to Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel/Tour briefing evening well come dinner.
- Day 02 :After breakfast Sightseeing In KathmanduPashupatinath , Buddhanath and syambhunath. After lunch free prepare for trip.meals plan (B)
- Day 03: After breakfast Transfer to airport, flight to Nepalgunj -55 m transfer to Hotel .O/N Hotel .
- Day 04: Early morning after breakfast Flight Nepalgunj to Simikot 45m, rest and accalamatize explore Local villages overnight guest House.Meal Plan B.L.D.
- Day 05: After brakfast start trk o Dharapani(2340m) over nigt tent camp meal plan B.L.D, 5 hrs walk
- Day 06 :Trek to Salli Khola (2750m). Overnight at Camp.
- Day 07: Trek to Muchu (3120m). Overnight at tent Camp.on the way at Palbang visit Monastries meal plan B.L.D, 5hrs walk
- Day 08: Trek to Sipsip (4350m).4650 .Overnight at Camp.meal plan B.L.D, 5 hrs walk
- Day 09: Trek to Sher and dirve to Taklakot. After crossing Nara La 4650m cross trek down to Hilasa , cross border meet Tibet Guide and Vehicle, transfer to Purang(3800m Taklakot- Tibet via Hilsa (Nepal ) (Takes 1 hour for Nepal -china custom formalities) over night at Himalayan Hotel meal plan B.L.D, 4hrs walk 1hrs drive ,
- Day 10: Drive from Purang to Manasarovar-Lake 78 km 2hrs drive trough rakshes(Demon) Lake, over night Tent camp shore of lake Manasarovar afternoon visit Chu Monastries and hot spring meal plan B.L.D,
- Day 11: Darchen(4600m) Explore Morning at Manasarovar do as spritual things,3o km drive to Darchen O/N Hotel Himalayan Meal Plan B.L.D. afternoon preparing Kailash Kora.
- Day 12: Drive to Shershong and start trek to Deraphuk(4800m) (visit Diraphuk gompa) O/N Tent camp Meal Plan B.L.D. walk 4 to 5 hrs.
- Day 13: Trek to Zuthulphuk crossing the Dolma la pass (5600m) O/N tent camp.Meal Plan B.L.D 7 to 8 hrs walk.
- Day 14: Trek to Darchen and drive to Dongpa(4610m) O/N Hotel Meal Plan B.L.D.
- Day 15 Drive to Kerung( 2900). O/NHotem Meal Plan B.L.D.
- Day 16: Drive to Kathmandu via Raswagadi Nepal border: 180km Takes some time Nepal – china custom formalities) transferto Hotel in Kathmandu 7hrs drive meal plan(B.L)
- Day 17:After breakfast free Kathmandu visit Thamel market evening fare well dinner . O/N Kathmandu.meals (B)
- Day 18 : After breakfast Departure transfer trip conclude meals plan (B)
Price Included / Excluded
- Tibet-China Visa , all permit & National Park fees (Nepal –Tibet)
- Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per our itinerary
- Accommodation 4 night at deluxe hotel on twin sharing room basis with breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation on twin sharing room/Tent basis.
- All meal entire Tibet tour & Nepal treks,
- English speaking guide, Cooks, Sherpa staff , porters & Camping equipments
- Yaks for carrying for kitchen equipment on Mt kailash kora.
- Flight Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Simikot
- All transportation by Tourist vehicle(Nepal-Tibet)
Note: If you want to travel via Lhasa also possible instant of cross Kerung border let us know.
Price ExcludedTips , Travel and Medical insurance, Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, personal expenses etc.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)