Muktinath मुक्तिनाथ / 4 Night 5 days Trip
3 Star Deluxe Hotel
₹50000 For Indian
5 Star Deluxe Hotel
₹55000 For Indian
Minium 5 pax.
Please chose own your convinent date
Muktinath is a sacred place both for Hindus and Buddhists located in Muktinath Valley (behind of the Grate Himalayan) at an altitude of 3,800 meters, on the way Annapurna Trekking route ,Mustang, Nepal. Mukti Kshetra (51 shakti pitham )which literally means the "place of liberation or moksha" or where the temple of Muktinath is situated, is mentioned in the Hindu Scriptures such as the Ramayana, Barah Purana and Skanda Purana. There are 108 sacred water spouts (springs) where pilgrims take a ritual bath. Nearby is a temple called Jwala Mai considered sacred and worshipped by both Hindus and Buddhists. An eternal blue flame keeps burning in the temple.
Every year thousand of Hindus devotes comes to this Temple from around the world. This Temple is one of the famous holy places for Hindus & Buddies , so every year thousand of tourist visits this Temple. In this temple there is mix in culture Hindu God & Buddies priest (Jhum- buddies lady monk Aani ). Jhuma ( Priest) of this Temple is not allowed to marry.
The place partly owes its fame to the fossil stones, called Shaligram - considered holy by Hindus - found along the Kali Gandaki River. The fossil stones are said to represent Lord Vishnu in stone form. The temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu is simple in architecture and built in pagoda style. It is believed to have been constructed at the beginning of the 19th century. As the idol of Vishnu is considered to date from the 16th century.Many Hindu pilgrims from Nepal and India visit the site to worship Lord Vishnu . Buddhists call it Chumig Gyatsa, which in Tibetan means 'Hundred Waters'. Although the temple is has a Vaishnava origin, it is also revered in Buddhism.
- Day 1 Arrival Kathmandu: Arrive Kathmandu transfer to Hotel halt evening Pashupatinath ararti darshan (tour) O/N Kathmandu (1400m)
- Day 2. Fly to Pokhara: After breakfast, fly to Pokhara transfre to hotel in Pokhara evening Visit Lkaeside Market for shooping. O/N Pokhara .
- Day 3. Fly to Jomsom Back To Pokhara: Early morning start Helicoptor flight to Muktinath Temple one hours time for Darshan, Pooja holly bath etc and fly back to Pokhara , afternoon half day Pokhara sightseeing in Tal Barahi , Bindabasini and Ghupteshwor temple over night Hotel halt in Pokhara.
- Day 4. Fly Back to Kathmandu After breakfast fly back to Kathmandu, afternoon sight seeing tour in Kathmandu .Pashupatinath, Gujayashwari mata temple , Jalnarayan and syambhunath , evening free shopping O/N Kathmandu
- Day 5. After breakfast departure transfer trip conclude.
Price Included / Excluded
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu
- 2 Nights Hotel in Pokhara
- Entry permit ACAP- Pokhara - Muktinath Temple - Pokhara Helicoptor , Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu by flight, Airport Tax.
- English and Hindi Speaking Guide
- Meal Plan: Full Board in Kathamndu and pokhara
- Transportation: Hotel-Airpot-Hotel
- All Sightseen Entrance Fee
- Tips, Personal Expenses (Beverage, Phone Call, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water etc)
- If Need Any Things More than Program, Rescue and Emergency Charge, Incase Flight Cancel Additional Day Hotel Stay Expenses, Train Tickets, Travel Insurance.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)