Kailash Mansarovar Tour 2021 By Road
via Rasuwa Gadi Kerung
No. of Pax- Per Person -
Duration12 Nights / 13 Days
|For Nepali NP Rs.1,45,000|
|For Indian INR ₹150,000|
|For NRI / Foreigner USD $2200|
Fixed Departure Date 2020 by Road arrival Kathmandu
27 april (arrival ktm)
21 May ( arrival ktm)
26 may ( full moon at Manasarovar)
, 10th, 15th , 20th, 22nd, 25th, 28th
19 june (arrival ktm)
24 june ( full moon at Mansarovar)
5th, 14th, 18th,22nd ,26th, 30th
19 July (arrival ktm)
24th july ( full moon at Mansarovar )
6th, 14th, 20th, 25th, 30th,
17 aug (arrival ktm)
22 aug full moon at Mansarovar)
6th, 12th, 18th, 24th, 29th
16 sept ( arrival ktm)
21 sept (full moon at Mansarovar)
2nd , 6th, 14th
General Information Regarding Kailash Tour
- 1. If suddenly program has changed cause of weather problem, natural disaster, technical problem and political movement, all additional expenses will bear by yourself)
- 2. Necessary to send your document (color Scan copy of Passport) 30 days before.
- 3. You must follow the Cancellation Policy:
Before 30 Days 25% of the total cost
Before 15 Days 50% of the total cost
Within 7 Days No Refund
- 4. Passport/ official documents:- No Need Visa & Passport for Indian Citizen in Nepal.But compulsory visa and 6 Months Valid Passport For Kailash Yatra with 4 passport size photographs.
Food during yatra:- Our cooks will be traveling with you during the entire trip. Our Staff will carry all necessary cooking items and will provide Pure Indian vegetarian food
- 5. Temperature and Weather : (Tibet Average Climate in Month)
May: 5-18 ºC Day Time / -1-10ºC Night Time.
June: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 1-11ºC Night Time
July: 10-22 ºC Day Time / 2-12ºC Night Time
Aug: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 0-11ºC Night Time.
Sep: 7 - 19 ºC Day Time / 0-10ºC Night Time.
Currency Value Would is Fluctuation.
1 US $ : 6.0 Yuan (Chinese Currency)
1 Yuan: Rs.11 (Indian Currency)
1 Yuan: NRs.17.5 (Nepali Currency)
Rs.100 (indian Currency): NRs.160
1US $ : Rs.73/-(indian Currency)
(Credit cards are not accepted in TIBET)
Diamox 10 tablet, Panadol , Pain killer , Capron 10 Tab , Jhandubam, De-cold tab, Azithromycine 6 tab, Amoxicillin 10capsul etc
Now you can get network everywhere you can use cell phone or public phone
you can buy chinese SIM card at tibet china
We recommend that you bring the following items to make your journey more comfortable :-
- 01: Down Jackets / Towel / Washing Kit - 1/1
- 02: Warm Thick Pullover – 1
- 03: Wind Proof Jacket/Rain Cote-1
- 04: Pants-4/ Monkey Cap and Sun Heat
- 05: Cotton Full Sleev T-Shirt - 2
- 06: Thermal Underpaints/Long - 2
- 07: Thermal Vest/Warm Full T-Shirt - 2/2
- 08: Trekking Shoes/Light Tennis Shoes and Light Rubber Sandal - 1/1
- 09: Warm Woolen Shocks - 5
- 10: Warm Gloves - 1
- 11: Large Cotton or Silk Scarf - 1
- 1: Personal First Aid Kit ( 10 Tablets Diamox Compulsory)
- 2: Flass Light With Extra Batteries
- 3: Sun Glass/Sun Hat
- 4: Water Bottle (2Ltr. Capacity)
- 5: Strong Sun Cream -40 sp/Cheapstick/MoistUrizer Cream
- 01. Arrival in Kathmandu pickup from airport/busstation and transfer to hotel.
- 02. After breakfast sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Jal Narayan, Guheswari Temple and shyambhunath, after lunch briefing for kailash yatra.
- 03. After breakfast drive Kathmandu to Timmure Nepal Bordar 165 km.
- 04. After breakfast drive to kerung 40km 2900m.rest day in kerung.
- 05. After breakfast drive to Saga (Dongpa 350 kms (4450m).
- 06. After breakfast drive to Lake Mansarovar (4500m) 5hr (280km).
- 07. After lunch drive to darchen (46km) 4600m. give a plenty of time for yatries to do pooja ,Havana worship, meditation, holy bath etc in mansarovar till afternoon.
- 08. Drive to Tarboche (yamdhwar 8km) and trek upto deraphuk 12km(4890m) O/N at Guest House.
- 09. Trek to Zuthulphuk 22km (4790m) via Gaurikunda walk approximately 10 hours.
- 10. After breakfast Zuthulphuk to Saga/Dongpa.(2 hour Trek & 6 hour Drive )
- 11. After breakfast drive back to Kerung.
- 12. After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- 13. Departure onwards your journey.
|Price Per Person Indian Citizen||Price Per Person NRI (Foreign)|
US Dollar $700
- Day 13: Instant of Departure after kailash Tour start Muktinath tour Early morning drive to Pokhara via Manakamana Temple O/N hotel halt in Pokhara.
- Day 14: Early morning flight to Jomsom then drive to Muktinath temple (By Jeep), giving plenty of time for yatris to do pooja, bath etc . Afternoon drive back to Jomsom overnight stay in Jomsom at Hotel,Meals Plain(B/L/D).
- Day 15: Early morning flight back to Pokhara, Afternoon half day pokhara sightseeing and drive back to Kathmandu transfer to hotel,Meals Plain (B/ L/D).
- Day 16: After breakfast departure transfer trip conclude.(B)
Price Included / Excluded
Price IncludedHotel 3 nights In Nepal & best available hotel/guest house in Tibet, with full board veg meals (dinner/breakfast/lunch) , all required transportations and sightseeing as per above listed trip itinerary. Tibet visa, Entry permits, Kailash parikarma entry fee, Entries tour best available Hotel guest house. we provide pack lunch while we drive and walk on parikarma , experience Indian cook , English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide, English speaking Chinese guide, requires Nepalese Sherpa’s, “Super Luxury Bus , supporting truck for luggage, Yak and yak man during the parikarma for carrying kitchen gear, first aid, Oxygen gas Cylinder, Holy Lake Manasarovar parikarma (Circuit) by drive .we provide Duffle Bag, Down Jackets, Day pack (Duffle Bag and Day bag we provide as souvenir gift from our company).
Additional Muktinath Tour
Hotel accommodations in tour:- one nights in Kathmandu , one nights in Pokhara & one nights in Jomsom. Manakamana cable car tickets. Entry permit, schedule air tickets:- Pokhara / Jomsom / Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu, Airport tax. Kathmandu to pokhara By drive , Jomsom Muktinath / Jomsom Jeep drive. Nepali guide, entire tour pure Indian vegetarian food according to above listed trip program.
Price ExcludedTips, personal expenses, beverage, cold drinks, phone call, rescue and emergency cost, medical and hospital expenses (incase sick on the way kailash Yatra). Travel insurance, personal use riding horse, personal use porter, and international flight Tickets. Extra expenses mention than itinerary.
Additional Muktinath Tour
Tips,Personal expenses (beverage, phone call, cold drinks, mineral water etc), if need any things more than program, rescue and emergency charge, in case flight cancel additional day hotel stay expenses,.
International air tickets, travel insurance.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)