Mt Kailash- Lhasa Guge Kindgom Tour / fly in Drive out
20 Days Tour : 15 Night in Tibet & 4 Night in Kathmandu
Price Per Person
(EX.Kathmandu) USD $5200
Joining in lhasa USD $4700
A great mass of black rock soaring to over 22,000 feet, Mt. Kailash has the unique distinction of being the world's most venerated holy place at the same time that it is the least visited. The supremely sacred site of four religions and billions of people, Kailash is seen by no more than a few thousand pilgrims each year. This curious fact is explained by the mountain's remote location in far western Tibet. No planes, trains or buses journey anywhere near the region and even with rugged over-land vehicles the journey still requires weeks of difficult, often dangerous travel.
The weather, always cold, can be unexpectedly treacherous and pilgrims must carry all the supplies they will need for the entire journey. How long have people been coming to this sacred mountain? The answers are lost in antiquity, before the dawn of Hinduism, Jainism or Buddhism. The cosmologies and origin myths of each of these religions speak of Kailash as the mythical Mt. Meru, the Axis Mundi, the center and birth place of the entire world.
The mountain was already legendary before the great Hindu epics, the Ramayana and the Mahabharata, were written. Indeed, Kailash is so deeply embedded in the myths of ancient Asia that it was perhaps a sacred place of another era, another civilization, now long gone and forgotten.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel/Tour briefing. evening well come dinner O/N Kathmandu.
- Day 02 :After breakfast Sightseeing In Kathmandu incluing Baudhanath , Pashupatinath & Shyambhunath,) after Lunch prparing for trip O/N Kathmandu.
- Day 03 : Fly to Gongar Airport & Drive to Lhasa (3,570m) transfer to Hotel O/N Lhasa.
- Day 04: - 05: Two Days Sightseeing in Lhasa Over Night Hotel. (Visit Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Market, Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery.)
- Day 6: Drive to- Shigatse (3900m) via Gyantse (3950m) 340km.O/N Shigatse (visit in Gyantse including Pholkor & Kumbum Monastery. ) O/N Hotel
- Day 7: Drive to Saga (4450m-) O/N Hotel/Tent camp.
- Day 8: Drive to Darchen (4600m) O/N Hotel
- Day 9: Drive to Thirthapuri. O/N Guest house/Tent camp.
- Day 10: Drive to Toiling. O/N Guest house/Tent camp.
- Day 11: Toiling. Visit Guge Kingdom. O/N Guest house/Tent camp.
- Day 12: Drive to Manasarovar (4560m-). O/N mud house/Tent camp.
- Day 13: Visit Gossul Gompa and back to camp, O/N Guest house/Tent camp.
- Day 14: Drive to Shershong via Darchen (visit Diraphuk gompa) (4800m) O/N Guest house/Tent camp.
- Day 15: Trek to Zuthulphuk crossing the Dolma la pass (5600m O/N Guest house/Tent camp.
- Day 16: Trek to Darchen and drive to Dongpa(4610m) O/N Guest house/Tent camp.
- Day 17 Drive to Kerung ( 2950m). O/N Guest house.
- Day 18: Drive to – Kathmandu: 172km ( Takes 1 hour Nepal – china custom formalities )
- Day 19 : After lunch visit Kathmandu Durbar Square & Thamel market . O/N Kathmandu.
- Day 20 : Departure on word your journey./Drop to airport,
Price Included / Excluded
- Tibet visa & land permit
- Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per our itinerary
- Accommodation deluxe hotel on twin sharing room basis with breakfast in Kathmandu, Lhasa, Ganche, Sightse.
- Accommodation twin sharing tents or guest house basis with all meal in Tibet after Saga, from Saga we will meet ousrs Nepali rew and cook food and serve.
- English speaking guide entire tour
- All transportation by luxury tourist vehicle.
- Kathmandu-Lhasa- flight tickets one way.
- All camping equipment
- At Darchen Deluxe Hotel Himalayan.
Price ExcludedTips, Travel and medical Insurance, Lunch and diner in kathmandu and Tibet at Lhasa, Ganche, sightse only, after sightse meals include. Extra expese, bevrages etc.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)