Kailash Manasarovar Inner Parikarma Kora
No. of Pax- Per Person -
|For Indian IN Rs. 160,000|
|For Nri / Foreigner USD $2600|
27 april (arrival ktm)
21 May( arrival ktm)
26 may( full moon at Manasarovar)
, 10th, 15th , 20th, 22nd, 25th, 28th
19 june (arrival ktm)
24 june( full moon at Mansarovar)
5th, 14th, 18th,22nd ,26th, 30th
19 July (arrival ktm)
24th july( full moon at Mansarovar )
6th, 14th, 20th, 25th, 30th,
17 aug (arrival ktm)
22 aug full moon at Mansarovar)
6th, 12th, 18th, 24th, 29th
16 sept ( arrival ktm)
21 sept (full moon at Mansarovar)
2nd , 6th, 14th
General Information Regarding Kailash Tour
1. If suddenly program has changed cause of weather problem, natural disaster, technical problem and political movement, all additional expenses will bear by yourself)
2. Necessary to send your document (color Scan copy of Passport) 30 days before.
3. You must follow the Cancellation Policy
- Before 30 Days 25% of the total cost
- Before 15 Days 50% of the total cost
- Within 7 Days No Refund
- 4. Passport/ official documents:- No Need Visa & Passport for Indian Citizen in Nepal.But compulsory visa and 6 Months Valid Passport For Kailash Yatra with 4 passport size photographs.
Food during yatra Our cooks will be traveling with you during the entire trip. Our Staff will carry all necessary cooking items and will provide Pure Indian vegetarian food
5. Temperature and Weather : (Tibet Average Climate in Month)
May: 5-18 ºC Day Time / -1-10ºC Night Time.
June: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 1-11ºC Night Time
.July: 10-22 ºC Day Time / 2-12ºC Night Time
.Aug: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 0-11ºC Night Time.
Sep: 7 - 19 ºC Day Time / 0-10ºC Night Time.
Currency Value Would is Fluctuation.
1 US $ : 6.0 Yuan (Chinese Currency)
1 Yuan: Rs.11 (Indian Currency)
1 Yuan: NRs.14.5 (Nepali Currency)
Rs. 100 (indian Currency): NRs.160
1 US $ : Rs.65/-(indian Currency)
(Credit cards are not accepted in TIBET)
Diamox 10 tablet, Panadol , Pain killer , Capron 10 Tab , Jhandubam, De-cold tab, Azithromycine 6 tab, Amoxicillin 10capsul etc
Now you can get network everywhere you can use cell phone or public phone
you can buy chinese SIM card at tibet china
We recommend that you bring the following items to make your journey more comfortable :
1: Down Jackets / Towel / Washing Kit - 1/1
2: Warm Thick Pullover – 1
3: Wind Proof Jacket/Rain Cote-1
4: Pants-4/ Monkey Cap and Sun Heat
.5: Cotton Full Sleev T-Shirt - 2
6: Thermal Underpaints/Long - 2
7: Thermal Vest/Warm Full T-Shirt - 2/2
8: Trekking Shoes/Light Tennis Shoes and Light Rubber Sandal - 1/1
9: Warm Woolen Shocks - 5
10: Warm Gloves - 1
11: Large Cotton or Silk Scarf - 1
1: Personal First Aid Kit ( 10 Tablets Diamox Compulsory) 2: Flass Light With Extra Batteries 3: Sun Glass/Sun Hat 4: Water Bottle (2Ltr. Capacity) 5: Strong Sun Cream -40 sp/Cheapstick/MoistUrizer Cream
1. Arrival in Kathmandu pickup from airport/busstation and transfer to hotel.
2. After breakfast sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Jal Narayan, Guheswari Temple and shyambhunath, after lunch briefing for kailash yatra.
3. After breakfast drive Kathmandu to Timmure Nepal Bordar 165 km.
4. After breakfast drive to kerung 40km 2900m.rest day in kerung.
5. After breakfast drive to Saga (Dongpa 350 kms (4450m).
6. After breakfast drive to Lake Mansarovar (4500m) 5hr (280km).
7. After lunch drive to darchen (46km) 4600m. give a plenty of time for yatries to do pooja ,Havana worship, meditation, holy bath etc in mansarovar till afternoon.
8. Drive to Tarboche (yamdhwar 8km) and trek upto deraphuk 12km(4890m) O/N at Guest House.
9. After breakfast trek to Zhuthulphuk 10hrs via Kuber pass ,Kuber Kunda, Kuber valley.
10. After breakfast trek to chandu 3hr and drive to Darchen restday at darchen.
11. Rest day at Darchen.
12. Early morning drive up to Austapath then Trek to Saptarishi cave, pray & start nandi Parikarma and back to Darchen.
13. After breakfast drive to Saga/Dongpa 6hrs.
14. After breakfast Drive back to kerung 3hrs.
15. After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu 9hrs and transfer to hotel.
16. Departure onwards your journey.
Kailash Manasarovar Inner Parikarma Kora by Helicopter ex-KathmanduDay 1. Arrival Kathmandu transfer to hotel, evening Pashupatinath Arati darshan and at dinner time
Day 2. After breakfast sightseeing in Pashupatinath and jal narayan temple: Afternoon Fly to Nepalganj(50 minute fly),over night at hotel.
Day 3. Early morning flight to Simikot(45minute). Rest for acclimatize for high altitude at Simikot
Day 4. After breakfast shift to Helicopter and fly to Hilsa (Nepali border) 20 minute fly helicopter &
pick up Shera border(walk 10minute) cross border and enter Tibet ,meet our Tibetan and Nepali crew and drive to Taklakot O/N Taklakot (China).
Day 5. After breakfast Drive to Holy Lake Manasarovar (4500 M) (78 km) and rest of day perform free for spiritual activities such as the abode of god will be a lifetime - achievement. Pooja, Havana worship,meditation, holy bath etc.same days will finished Mansarovar prikram by Bus , Overnight Lake Manasarovar.
Day 6. After Breakfast drive Manasorovar to darchen(4560 m):- Overnight at darchen and preparation for kailash parikrama
Day 7: After breakfast drive to yamdwar 8 km and Trek upto Diraphuk 12km. Paikarma/Cora begins. Tarboche(yam dhwar) and trek up to walk approximately about 04/05 hour Diraphuk (4890m).Overnight Deraphuk..
Day 8 After breaksfast trek upto charanispars near north face of kailash do some puja and back to deraphuk
Day 09:After breakfast. Trek to Zuthulphuk (4790m) 20 km. via kuber pass kuber valley kuber kunda cross that valley and goes down to the zuthulphuk .overnight at zuthulphuk
Day 10. Zuthulphuk to darchen After Breakfast, we will trek around 8 km. We will be reaching at the point, where our jeeps will be waiting to drive us to Darchen, Parikarma ends. stay at darchen
Day 11: Early morning trek to austhapath saptarishi cave nandi parikrama and back to darchen and stay at darchen
Day 12:After breakfast drive back to taklakot.
Day 13. Early morning Drive to Nepal border, As soon as possible fly by Helicopter to Simikot ( if weather will clear, same day flight to Nepalgunj /ON Nepalgunj.
Day 14. After breakfast fly to Kathmandu. O/N Kathmandu .
Day 15. Departure transfer to connect your onward journey.
Additional Muktinath Tour Along with Kailash Tour / Yatra
Price per person Indian Citizen
Price per person NRI (Foreign)
US Dollar $.700.
- Day 14: Instant of Departure after kailash Tour start Muktinath tour Early morning drive to Pokhara via Manakamana Temple O/N hotel halt in Pokhara.
- Day 15: Early morning flight to Jomsom then drive to Muktinath temple (By Jeep), giving plenty of time for yatris to do pooja, bath etc . Afternoon drive back to Jomsom overnight stay in Jomsom at Hotel,Meals Plain(B/L/D).
- Day 16: Early morning flight back to Pokhara, Afternoon half day pokhara sightseeing and drive back to Kathmandu transfer to hotel,Meals Plain (B/ L/D).
- Day 17: After breakfast departure transfer trip conclude.(B)
Above price include
Hotel accommodations in tour:- one nights in Kathmandu , one nights in Pokhara & one nights in Jomsom. Manakamana cable car tickets. Entry permit, schedule air tickets:- Pokhara / Jomsom / Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu, Airport tax. Kathmandu to pokhara By drive , Jomsom Muktinath / Jomsom Jeep drive. Nepali guide, entire tour pure Indian vegetarian food according to above listed trip program.
Above price not include
Tips,Personal expenses(beverage , phone call , cold drinks , mineral water etc) , if need any things more than program , rescue and emergency charge , in case flight cancel additional day hotel stay expenses,. International air tickets , travel insurance.
Price Included / Excluded
In Kathmandu 3 star standard hotel accommodations 2 nights with full board meals basic and 1 night standard hotel in Nepaljunj , 1 night at Simikot. Full board meals basic as per above itinerary, all required transportations and sightseeing as per above listed trip itinerary in Nepal & Tibet. Tibet visa, Entry permit , Kailash parikarma entry fee , Entries tour best available Guesthouse including two nights during the parikarma, all veg. meals (dinner/breakfast/lunch). we provide pack lunch while we walk on parikarma , experience Indian cook , English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide, English speaking Chinese guide, requires Nepalese Sherpa’s, Luxurious coach transportation , supporting truck for luggage, Yak and yak man during the parikarma for carrying luggage, first aid, Oxygen gas Cylinder, Holy Lake Manasarovar parikarma (Circuit) by drive. we provide Duffle Bag, Down Jackets, Day pack (Duffle Bag and Day bag we provide as souvenir gift from our company).
Price ExcludedTips, personal expenses, beverage, cold drinks, phone call, rescue and emergency cost, medical and hospital expenses (incase sick on the way kailash Yatra). Travel insurance, personal riding horse, personal use porter
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)