Duration17 Days / T-House
Best SeasonMarch-May / Oct-Dec
Gokyo Renjo-La Pass Trek is one of the most Adventure trekking routes in the Everest Region. The mountains are more spectacular, the Ngozumpa Glacier is the largest Himalaya Glacier in Nepal and from a ridge above Gokyo, 4 highest beautiful mountain of the world like Lhotse, Makalu, Chho -yu and Mt. Everest above 8000 Mtr are visible one by another. It follows the route via high pass of Renjo-La takes you to peaceful Bhotekoshi valley which is historical trade route to Tibetan border in the North of Nag-Pa La pass.
This trek goes through Lukla, Namche bazaar and all the way to Gokyo. After crossing the Renjo-la, pass you come to Thame village (home of Sherpa people) & then return back to Lukla passing through Namche Bazaar.
Price Per Person USD $1900
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m ) Receive at airpot transfer to hotel evening brifing and will come dinner at nepalies cultural restaurant.
- Day 02: after breakfast sightseeing tour pashupainath ad Budhanath in Kathmandu -Hotel (B)
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2828m) 35min and commence trek to Phakding (2780m) along 3-4 hrs walk -Lodge(B/L/D)
- Day 04. Short trek t manjo (2900M), after Lunch visit around Manjo village Monasteries and river , National park entry gate along 3 hrs walk Lodge (B. L. D)
- Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) enjoy beautiful walk alog river and start climb Namche along with beautiful pine forest today enjoy first glimpse view of Mt. Everest and Lhotse , Amadablam, tangboche , Kongde peacks and many more 4 hrs walk -Lodge(B/L/D)
- Day 06: Rest day at Namche Bazar after breakfast climb Everest view hotel and Enjoy Panaramic view of Mt. Everest and many more snow capped peaks, then walk down biggest sherpa settlement Khumjung and Khunde village visit Hillary school and Hospital and Khumjung Monasteries at Lunch time back to namche and relax –Lodge (B/L/D)
- Day 07: Trek to Phortse Tanga (3690m) along 3-4 hrs walk -Lodge(B/L/D)
- Day 08: Trek to Dole (4200m) after lunch climb upon reach for alimatise along 3-4 hrs walk -Lodge(B/L/D)
- Day 09: Trek to Machermo (4470m) after Lunch climb upon ridge and visit Hospital and porter helter 4-5 hrs walk Lodge(B/L/D)walk around Lake and enjoy grid view of Glacier and Mountain along 4-5 hrs walk -Lodge(B/L/D)
- Day 11: Early morning Climb Gokyo Ri(5366m) grid view of 4 Mount above 8000m, including Mt. Everest , Mt. Makalu, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Choyu and many more white snow capped peaks including Amadablam, after Lunch walk around 5th lake or have Relax afternoon at Gokyo -Lodge(B/L/D)
- Day 12: start early morning Trek to Rinzo La (5345m) enjoy such beautiful panoramic view including Mt. Everest ,Makalu ,Mt. Choyu ,Mt. Lhote and many more peaks on background beautiful Gokyo lake sky cloud from top of Rinjola pass and continue trek to Lungden (4380m) about 07 hrs walk -Lodge(B/L/D)
- Day 13: Trek to Thame (3800m) enjoy along with Bhote Khola river valley classic Trekking route to Tibet about 04 hrs walk after lunch visit Thame Monasteries -Lodge(B/L/D)
- Day 14: Trek to Monjo (2800m) about 06 hrs walk -Lodge(B/L/D)
- Day 15: Trek to Lukla (2828m) about 05 hrs walk -Lodge(B/L/D)
- Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu(1350m) about 35 min flight day free leisure, evening fare well dinner -Hotel (B)
- Day 17: After breakfast departure transfer trip conclude-(B)
Price Included / Excluded
3 Night Deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu on BB basic and entire trekking best aviaible lodge on twin sharing basic.
All meals during trekking , Gov License holder Trekking Guide , required porter , Guide and porter wages , insurance etc , all necessary transportation and flight Tickets Kathamndu - Lukla - Kathmandu, first aid kit half ay sight seeing tour in kathmandu, arival and departure transfer etc.
- Travel and Medical insurance,
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu,
- Tips for Guide and porter and others related,
- Bevrages, Mineral water, extra services etc.
Plese fell fee to contact us.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)