Duration14 Days Trip
Max.Altitude4,130 m. / 13,545ft.
Best SeasonSept. - Dec. &
March - May
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is popular moderate trekking trail in Annapurna region of Nepal. Annapurna area is located east of a great gorge cut through the himalaya by the kali gandaki river.the mountain has glaciers on its western and northwestern slopes which drain into the gorge the annapurnaa massif is perhaps the most astonishing and unforgettable mountain range in the Himalayas.
The valley floor (12000-14000ft) which encounters ice walls and great peak can offer us comfy camping spots in good weather. The maximum height we reach in this trekking trail is 4190 m. It is best visited during the month of (sep-Nov) and (Feb. –June). Beautifully placed villages and pastureland alongside the scenic beauty of Himalayas is the most pleasing point of this trek. it is no surprise that trekking in the annapurnas are amongst the most highly regarded walking holidays in the world.
Deluxe Hotel | T-House Trek
Price Per Person USD $1500
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to Hotel (1350m), evening trek brifing and well come dinner at nepalies cultural restaurant.
- Day 02: Afte breakfast Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara enjoya dramati Mountain view of Lantang , Ganesh himal , Manslu , Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range and drive to Nayapul 42km and commenceTrek to Tikhedhunga (1540m) . At a 30minutes walk from Nayapul you will reach to Birethati, After a short stops, and trail slightly goes Tikhedhunga via Burundi Khola, village of Sudame, Mathathati Hille and finally crossing many beautifully settled hamlets and reach to Tikhedhunga. 3 hrs walk o/n Lodge.
- Day 03: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2850m)After breakfast the trail slightly drops to Bank of the small river. From here 2 hour climbs uphill to Magar and Gurung settlement village of Ulleri, which is beautiful village placed in the middle of forest from where you can witness the magnificent Annapurna south and other snowy peaks and walking path dead you through Rhododendron forest to Ghorepani via Nanggethati o/n at lodge 6 hrs walk.
- Day 04: Trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani (2660m) via Poon Hill(3210m). Early in the morning you climb to Poon hill to witness the enthralling vista of sunrise with Mt Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I, Machhauchhare, Hiunchuli, Nilgiri and Annapurna South in the rear view and hike back to Ghorepani, breakfast. The trail leads about five hours to reach the beautiful village of Tadapani 2660m o/n at lodge.
- Day 05: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrung (2170m) After morning breakfast the trail directly goes downhill to Kim rung Khola through dense forest of Rhododendron and watching the miraculous vista of Annapurna south, Annapurna IV and Machhapuchchhre. From Kim rung Khola the trail slightly goes uphill to Gurung village of Chhomrung (2050m). O/n at lodge. 4 hrs walk.
- Day 06: Trek from Chhomrung to Himalaya Hotel (2920m) The trail drops down a set of stone steps to Chhomrung Khola and than uphill to Sinuwa and on through rhododendron forest to Kuldi (2470m). The trek now enters the upper modikhola valley. The section of the trail is a bottleneck and only few lodges in the Bamboo, which opening during the high season. In the winter it is very common find snow from this point. The trail climbs through rhododendron forest to Dovan 2840m. This stretch of the trail passes several avalanche chutes. If you arrive early in Himalaya hotel. It’s possible to continue on to Deurali to make the following day easier and comfortable. O/n at lodge. 6 hrs walk.
- Day 07: Trek from Himalaya Hotel to Machhauchhare base camp (3700m) From the Himalaya hotel it’s on to Hinko (3100m) then to lodge at Deurali at the gate way to Sanctuary. At the Machhauchhare base camp isn’t really a base camp since climbing the mountain is not permitted and there is decent accommodation available. Some time altitude sickness will start from here to heading uphill to Annapurna base camp. O/n at lodge. 4 hrs walk.
- Day 08: Trek from MBC to Annapurna base camp (4230m) , The trail leads you uphill to Annapurna base camp at 4130m and it will take 3 hours and better to do early in the day before clouds roll in. if there is snow trail is difficult to follow. The lodge you can get here very crowded at high of the trekking season. The frozen dawn is best observed from the glacier moraine a short stroll for your cozy room. O/n at lodge. 2 hrs walk.
- Day 09: Trek from Annapurna base camp to Dovan (2600m) Early morning sunrise view from Annapurna base camp, have great breakfast and trail directly leads you downhill to Dovan via village of Deurali, Himalaya Hotel and overnight at Dovan. O/n at lodge. 5 hrs walk.
- Day 10: Trek from Dovan to Chhomrung (2170m),After morning breakfast in Dovan trail leads you to Sinuwa via bamboo. Which is 3 hour walking from Dovan through Rhododendron forest and Himalayan Bamboo? Small tea/coffee or cold drinks breaks in Sinuwa the trail directly goes downhill to Chhomrung Khola, cross Chhomrung Khola and trail directly goes uphill to Chhomrung village with the set of stone steps. O/n at lodge. 5 hrs walk.
- Day 11: Trek from Chhomrung to Ghandruk (1990m) After morning breakfast in Chhomrung say good bye to modikhola upper valley and trail leads you to Kim rung Khola. First part of the trail take through rural mountain village and directly drops you to Kim rung Khola and trail goes directly uphill to Kim rung hill through rhododendron forest. Short break in Kim rung hill trail slightly turn to joyful Gurung village of Ghandruk. Ghandruk village decorated with Buddhist monasteries, Chorten and prayer flag. Celebrate your trekking with Gurung culture and traditions. O/n at lodge. 4 hrs walk.
- Day 12: Trek from Ghandruk to Pokhara (900m) After morning breakfast the trail leads you downhill for about three hours; the trail has some small tea house. Prolong your walk to reach Birethati. With a half an hour walk arrive to Nayapul with private transport drive back to Pokhara from Nayapul. O/n at Hotel in Pokhara . 3 hrs walk. 2 hrs drive.
- Day 13: After breakfat at 8am fly to Kathmandu (1350m), transfer to Hotel ,organize half day tour Pashupatinath and Buddhanath rest of time free leasure evening fare well dinner.
- Day 14: After breakfast departure transfer trip conclude.
Price Included / Excluded
- Arrival Departure Transfer,
- 2 Night Deluxe Hotel Accmmoation in Kathmandu and One Night in Pokhara with Bed and Breakfast Twin Sharing Basic,
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu Flight Tickets,
- All Required Transportation,
- Duing Trekking Bst Available Lodge,
- All Meals (lunch – Dinner- Breakfast,
- Gov License Holder Trekking Guide,
- Required Porter Staff Wages,
- Insurance, Required Permit.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu Ad Pokhara,
- Travel and Medical Insurance,
- Extra Services.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)