Best SeasonApril to September
Dificulty LevelModerate +
Rara Phoksundo Adventure Trek with Explore Dolpo is in a way the trekking trail very well known only by the expert native guides of the region. This trek takes you off the beaten path, as our guide takes you on a trail used only by locals and which is virtually unknown to commercial trekking groups. We pass through villages where the lifestyle of the people reflects their ties with Tibet and Tibetan culture. The route also takes in a newly discovered village in Dolpo, Phot Village. The government authorities had no idea that this village existed until recent time. Being far removed from civilization, this village still retains its age-old customs and practices. You get to interact with the villagers as your local guide will act as an interpreter. Hence, we guarantee the trek takes you to the time-forgotten places of distant west.
Accommodation : Deluxe Hotel / Camping
Price Per Person : $5500
- Day 01: Arrival Kathamndu receive at airpot transfer to hotel evening brifing and wll come dinner at nepalies cultural restaurant
- Day 02: After breakfast sight seeing tour Pashupatnath,Boudhanath and syambhunath temple after lunch and preparing for trek.
- Day 03: Early morning Kathamndu to Nepalgunj 40 minute flight / Nepaljunj to Gamgadi flight/ 35 mins and have lunch and trek to Rara lake(2980M) 2hrs walk.
- Day 04: Rara Rest Day walk around Lake and enjoy with beautiul lake nad nature which is bigest lake in Nepal.
- Day 05: Rara to Lumsha / Kumpa (2010m)
- Day 06: Kumpa to Tiyar (2418m)
- Day 07: Tiyar to Thajuchaur (4050m)
- Day 08: Thajuchaur to Chyandi Khola (4830m) crossing Chyargo La (5150m)
- Day 09: Chyandi Khola to Pung Kharka (4650m) Crossing Yala La (5414m)
- Day 10: Pung Kharka to Pho Village (4087m)/ crossing Nyingma gyanzen La (5536m)
- Day 11: Pho Village to Vijer/ crossing Yambur La (4813m)
- Day 12: Vijer to Samling Gompa
- Day 13: Samling Gompa to Shey Gompa
- Day 14: Shey Gompa – Rest day
- Day 15: Shey Gompa to Singthupra(4765m)
- Day 16: Singthupra to Chumchu danda (4885m)
- Day 17: Chumchu danda to Phoksundo (3360m)
- Day 18: Phoksundo to Rest day (Rigmo village 3733m)
- Day 19: Phoksundo to Chhepka (2720m)
- Day 20: Chhepka to Dunai (2140m)
- Day 21: Dunai to Juphal (2475m)
- Day 22: Juphal to Nepalgunj flight and Nepalgunj to Kathamndu
- Day 23: After breakfast departure transfer trip conclude.
Price Included / Excluded
Reuired transportation including Airport pick up and Drop as per above listed program.
Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu 3 night on twin sharing bed and breakfast basic (Two night at the arrival and one night after the trekking).
Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits. including Upper Dolpa Restricted are entry permit $.500 and Lower Dolpa Permit, Rara nationals park permit , Sey Phoksundo National park permit
All required domestick flight as per above trip program
All accmmodations in tent camp Camping during the treks.
Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
An experienced Gov License holder Guide, Experience cook, required porter for carry laguage and equipment , kithchen helpers , Sherpa Guides, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
including Emergency medical Rescue .
Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
All government taxes.
- International airfare and Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch / dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance . Emergency rescue and medical expenses.
- Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar etc.
- Tips for the trekking crew.
- Other optional trips/activities and sightseeing if required;
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)