Tibet Overland Lhasa Everest Base Camp
Fly in Drive out: 11 Nights / 12 Days Tour
Price Per Person
(EX.Kathmandu) USD $3000
Joining in Lhasa USD $2700
Explore Tibet and its cultural and historical sites in detail. The trip of Lhasa Everest Base Camp overland Tibet tour starts from Lhasa and concludes at Kerung / Gyirong Border Crossing (Nepal –Tibet) following the itinerary of friendship highway in Tibet. Lhasa is the city of sunshine and it holds numbers of cultural and historical sites such as Polala Palace, Norbulingka Palace, Jokhang Temple, Drepung Monasteries and etc. You will visit Shigatse via Gyantse exploring Khumbun and Phalkhor monasteries, the second largest city of Tibet where the stunning Panchen Lama’s Tashilompo Monastery and Shakya Monastery is located. In this course of traveling, you will also visit the Stunning North Mount Everest Base Camp following the rough trail from Tingri to Ronbuk. Continute drive through Tibetain pleto cross valley on the way enjoy the view of Mt.Sisapangma and Piku Lake cross through valley down kerung. After keung short drive to Nepal boder and drive back to Kthamndu.
- Day 01: Arival Kathmandu transfer to Hotel evening program briefing and well come dinner at Nepalies cultural restaurant.
- Day 02: After breakfast sight seeing in Kathmandu including Pashupatinath , Buddhanath , Jalnarayan , Syambhunath
- Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu airport over the majestic Himalayan Range to Gonggar Airport. Drive to Lhasa (3650m) and transfer to your hotel. Have rest to acclimatize to the altitude.
- Day 04: Lhasa sightseeing: Tour of Drepung, Sera Monastery and Barkhor Market.
- Day 05: Lhasa sightseeing: Tour of Potala Palace, Jokhang & Norbulingka summer palace
- Day 06: Drive to Gyantse (3950m) via Yamdrok Tso and the Karola Pass (5050m). Sightseeing of Khumbum Stupa, Palkhor Monastery.
- Day 07: Drive to Shigatse (3900m). Sightseeing of Tash lhunpo Monastery.
- Day 08: Drive to Shegar (4350m-) enroute visit the Sakya monastery
- Day 09: Drive to Rumbok Monestry (4900m) afternoon visit Everes Base camp(5360m) 8 km drive enjoy graind Noth face view of Mt.Everest. spend some and drive to Rumbok stay at Hotel evening visit rumbok Monestries.
- Day 10: Drive to Kerung ( 2350m-) enroute visit the Picku lake and Mt.Sisapangma.
- Day 11: After immigration formalities cross border to Nepal and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 12: After breakfast departure transfer own wards journey.
Price Included / Excluded
- Meal plan: Bed and breakfast basic, Deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu and entire trip in Tibet.
- Kathmandu – Lhasa air tickets one way, all sight seeing entry fee in Tibet and visa fee Chinese embassy Kathmandu.
- English speaking guide in Tibet and Nepal.
- Deluxe transportation in Tibet.
- Beverage extra expenses,
- Medical and Travel insurane etc.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)