KATHMANDU-CHITWAN-POKHARA Tour (Ex –Kathmandu)
7 NIGHT 8 DAYS
3 Star Deluxe Hotel
INR RS. 25000. For Indian
5 Star Deluxe Hotel
INR RS. 32000. For Indian
Pashupati Nath Temple(UNESCO World Heritage Site): पशुपतिनाथ मन्दिर:-
Pashupati Nath Temple, situated 5 km east of Kathmandu, the temple of Lord Shiva is considered one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world. Also it is one of the Biggest and famous Hindu Lord Shiva's Temple in the world. So every year thousands of Hindu pilgrimage & Tourist visit in the Temple . The two-tiered pagoda with golden roofs and 4 silver doors houses the sacred linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronicles indicate the temple existed before 400 A.D. It is listed under the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Guheswari or Guhyeshwari Temple गुह्येश्वरी मन्दिर):-
It also spelled Guheswari or Guhjeshwari, is one of the revered holy temples in Kathmandu, Nepal. This temple is dedicated to Adi Shakti. The temple is a Shakti Peetham near the Pashupatinath Temple on the banks of the Bagmati River ,where, according to mythology, a portion of Sati Devi, Lord Shiva’s consort, fell when a grief-stricken Shiva wandered aimlessly across the earth carrying her dead body on his shoulders following her self-immolation.
Budhanilkantha( Jal Narayan ) बुढानिलकन्ठ :-
The largest of Vishnu’s stone statues, (Budhanilkantha) Jal Narayan lies at the foothills of the Shivapuri hills, 8 km north of the Kathmandu city center. The large granite figure of Lord Vishnu, reclining on a bed of serpents known as ‘Nagas’, seems to float in a pond. This shrine dates back to the 5th century.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square ( भक्तपुर ) (UNESCO World Heritage Site):-
The Bhaktapur Durbar Square is listed under the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It is located in the current town of Bhaktapur, also known as Bhadgoan, which lies 13 km east of Kathmandu. While the complex consists of at least four distinct squares (Durbar Square, Taumadhi Square, Dattatreya Square and Pottery Square), the whole area is informally known as the Bhakapur Durbar Square and is a highly visited site in the Kathmandu Valley. Major attractions of Bhaktapur Durbar Square are 55 window palace, Golden Gate, Lion's Gate,Mini Pashupati ,Batsala Temple & Statue of Bhupatindra Malla.
Manakamana Temple (मनकामना):-
Manakamana Temple (15 Minute by cable car- ropeway ride up to Hill). The Manakamana Temple situated in the Gorkha district of Nepal is the sacred place of the Hindu Goddess Bhagwati, an incarnation of Parvati. The name Manakamana originates from two words, “mana” meaning heart and “kamana” meaning wish. Venerated since the 17th century, it is believed that Goddess Manakamana grants the wishes of all those who make the make the pilgrimage to her shrine to worship her. The Manakamana temple lies 12 km south of the town Gorkha. The temple is located on a distinguished ridge 4,272 ft above sea level.
Chitwan National Park(चितवन):-
The Chitwan National Park is Asia’s best preserved conservation area, where wildlife thrives and their habitats remain intact. It is listed under World Heritage site since 1984.It is home for some endangered species such as The Royal Bengal Tiger, One horned Rhinoceros, and Leopard, Gaurs as well as Sloth Bear, Monkeys and varieties of Deer etc. It is a truly wildlife adventure of a different kind such as Elephant Safari, visit elephant breeding centre Jungle walk& Boating ride on the Rapti River to observe crocodiles & Tharu cultural show, at Chitwan.
Wake up Early in the morning drive to Sarangkot for Sunrise view (optional). Return to Hotel for breakfast and start your halfday sightseeing of Pokhara such as Bindvabashini Temple which is famous for hindu pilgrimage, the Davi’s fall locally known as Patale Chhango ( hell’s fall ); is lovely waterfall lying about two km south west of Pokhara Airport on the Siddartha Highway and Gupteswar Cave is a sacred cave, situated opposite of Davi’s fall the cave is almost 3 kms long and the picturesque Fewa, Begnas and Rupa lake enhanced its beauty. For the Mountain Lovers Pokhara offers the magnificient views of Mt Fish Tail locally name “ Machhapuchre “ 5 peaks of Mt Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Himanchuli and other peaks. Pokhara Valley is such a place in the World to provide such a dramatic views in the subtropical setting and its colorful bazaars. Later visit & take the opportunity to shop for souvenirs.
- Day 01- Arrive Kathmandu: You will arrive to Tribhuvan International Airport and meet one of our representatives before transferring to the hotel.Short briefing about this tour. O/N Kathmandu.(1400m)
- Day 02 - Kathmandu sightseeing: After Breakfast, Sightseeing In Pashupati Nath Temple, Guheshwori Temple ,Jal Narayan and syambhunath temple O/n Kathmandu
- Day 03 - Drive to Chitwan via Manakamana: After Breakfast Drive to Chitawan via Manakamana Temple (15 Minute by cable car- ropeway ride up to Hill). Evening visit to Tharu culture show. Overnight Resort in Chitwan National Park Area (145 km)
- Day 04- Full day's activities in Chitwan: Early morning Elephant Jungle safari into the National Park area , visit elephant breeding centre and Boating ride on the Rapti River to observe crocodiles along the bands while floating back to the camp. O/N Resort Chitawan.
- Day 05- Drive to Pokhara: After Breakfast Drive to Pokhara, evening visit lakeside Market free for shopping (135 Km) Overnight Pokhara
- Day 06- Pokhara sightseeing: After Breakfast sightseeing in Bindavasini Temple, Fewa lake Barahi Temple, Devi"s fall & Gupteshwor Mahadev .evening free for shopping. O/N Pokhara.
- Day 07- Drive to Kathmandu: After Breakfast Drive to Kathmandu evening free for shopping. O/N Kathmandu.(200km)
- Day 08- Departure: Transfer to Airport /Departure onwards your journey.
Price Included / Excluded
- 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu.
- 2 Night Hotel in Pokhara.
- 2 night chitwan resort
- Airport pick up/drop ( Hotel-Airpot-Hotel)
- Full Day Sighsteen in Kathmandu,Pokhara and in Chitwan( jungle safari in chitwan)
- Kathmandu-chitwan-Pokhara-Kathmandu surface transfer.
- Breakfast in Kathmandu,pokhara and Full Board Meal in Chitwan (Veg-Non Veg)
- English/ Hindi Speaking Nepali
- national park entrance fee and all tickets , cultural show tickets .
All Sightseeing entrance Fee and Manakamana cable car tickets.Tips, Personal expenses (beverage, phone call, cold drink).International tickets, travel insurance.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)