Duration13 Days Trip
Best SeasonSeptember to April
Dificulty LevelEasy / Moderate
Price Per Person USD $1700
Sikles Trekking is a rough, wild but less traveled area in the country, which lies at the south of Annapurna II & Lamjung Himal. You can have a view of Great Mountain and rough terrain. This trekking is a spectacular short trek through the Gurung (Gurkhas) village and dense forest.
Siklesh trekking is known as royal trekking as As Prince Charles has a trek through the area in 1980 to visit the villages of Gurkha recruits, as part of an effort to develop this into a model eco-trekking route. But it has yet shadowed at the corner of the Annapurna conservation area under the Lamjung Himal and Annapurnas II and IV.This is no doubt a wonderful camping trekking, which takes about a week, starting at Beganas Tal (Lake) and heads to the north to the Madi Khola, then we happen to reach well-preserved Siklesh (1,980m.), the biggest Gurung village of Nepal. From the village, you trail to west over the thickly forested ridge that separates the Madi and Seti Khola and then descend down via Ghachok, another Gurung settlement and finally reach at Pokhara - Baglung Highway.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathamndu receive at airpot transfer to hotel evening brifing and wll come dinner at nepalies cultural restaurant.
- Day 02: After breakfat sight seeing tour Pashupatnath,Boudhanath and syambhunath temple after lunch and preparing for trek.
- Day 03: By Flight Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m)
- Day 04: Drive to Bijayapur Khola (1hr). Trek to Kalikasthan (1150m, 4hrs walk)
- Day 05: Kalikasthan to Lama Chaur (910m, 5hrs)
- Day 06: Lama Chaur to Sikles (1980m, 6hrs)
- Day 07: Explore Sikles village
- Day 08: Sikles to Ghale Gaon (1800m, 6hrs)
- Day 09: Ghale Gaon to Hyanja (1070m, 6hrs). Drive to Pokhara (1hr)
- Day 10: Visit Pokhara valley
- Day 11: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu
- Day 12: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping and other activities
- Day 13: Departure
- Day 1: Arrival In Kathmandu.
This is the first welcoming day that we meet upon arrival at the Kathmandu International Airport and transfer to Hotel. Short briefing will be followed about necessary formalities and rest of the program. Depending on your arrival time you will have choice of visiting nearby sanctuaries or rest of the time free for leisure.
- Day 2. Sightseeing / Cultural Day In KathmanduHalf day sightseeing around Kathmandu, Patan city where you will have time to fascinating Buddhist and Hindu temples and shrines reflecting ancient local tradition are highlighted on my guided tour. There’s time to explore the city’s many charms on your own or take a rest while I finalize trekking area permits. In the evening delicious traditional Nepali well comes dinner wait for you. Q/N in Kathmandu.
- Day 3: Kathmandu – Pokhara
Today we drive to Pokhara (200km), approximately 7 hours away by tourist bus. We will see good scenery of countryside while driving. We will be arriving late afternoon at Pokhara around 2:00 o’clock. Pokhara is an enchanting Himalayan Valley of remarkable beauty. We can explore its scenic land on bicycle/on foot or as your own like boating in Fewa Lake overlooking the region of Annapurna Himalayan ranges. In the evening prepare for the trek. Q/N.
- Day 4. Pokhara – Kalikasthan
Drive to Bijayapur and trek through different tribal villages to Kalikasthan, camping at the top of the mountain, offering panoramic views of the Himalaya.
- Day 5: Kalikasthan – Lamachur
Passing waterfalls, the track moves downhill into the lush green river valley, before climbing towards Lamachaur, where we camp for the night.
- Day 6: Lamachur – Siklesh
The track climbs to Siklis through dense rhododendron forest and Nepal’s largest Gurung (or Gorkha) Village. This is the best point from which to see the Himalayan panorama and close views of Lamjung Himal, Annapurna II and Manaslu.
- Day 7. Siklich – Ghale Gaun
Descend through the forest and a smaller village to the pleasant village of Ghale. You may be interested to stay one more day here, to enjoy the panoramic view of the Machhapuchhare (the Fishtail).
- Day 8: Ghale Gaun – Pokhara
The trail descends to Pokhara through the forest, passing a diverse range of tribal villages (Brahman, Chhetri, Gurung and Thakali.)
- Day 9: Pokhara
Spend the days relaxing/Sightseeing in this lovely town, with it’s wonderful lakeside setting. Overnight in guest house / hotel.
- Day 10: PokharaSpend the days relaxing/Sightseeing in this lovely town, with it’s wonderful lakeside setting. Overnight in guest house / hotel.
- Day 11: Pokhara - Kathmandu
An early start to take the tourist bus back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 12: Departure
Price Included / Excluded
- Completely camping trekking with full board i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and camping equipments and Kitchen equipments
- Mattress, Toilet tent, shower, Dinning tent, dining tables, chairs etc.
- Annapurna Conservation Areas Project (ACAP) & TIMS Card fees
- 4 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on BB Plan (Bed & Breakfast)
- 2 Night Hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB Plan (Bed & Breakfast)
- All necessary private transportations (Kathmandu to Pokhara, Pokhara to Bijayapur Khola and Hyanga to Pokhara)
- Domestic airfare: Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Airport picks up/drops on private vehicles
- First aid and medical kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- One day full sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- English Speaking Trekking Guide, Assistant Guide, Cook, assistant cook and Porters
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost
- Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be borne by themselves.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)