Best SeasonSeptember to May
Helambu Trek is One of the perfect short treks begins nearby Kathmandu valley is the Helambu trek. This treks lies in the Langtang Region and conservation area. Despite being so close to Kathmandu, the Helambu region remains relatively un-spoilt. Here you can experience the Hyolmo culture of high mountain people. The company of green rhododendron and bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls, and snow-capped Himalayas make the trek one of the most diverse treks essential and accessible from Kathmandu. The great Himalayan scenery at the border with Tibet and monasteries make a trek to the region an engrossing experience. The people living the highlands of the Langtang region are certainly the Nepalese, being the descendant of the Tibetan origin, they still look like Tibetans.
Deluxe Hotel | Mode of Trek : Camping / Tea House
Price Per Person US $1250
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu airport and transfer to Hotel (1350m), evening trek brifing and well come dinner at nepalies cultural restaurant.
- Day 02: After breakfast sight seeing tour to Pashupatnath,Bouddhanath and syambunath temple after lunch preparing for trek
- Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal and trek to Chisopani (2300m)
drive to Sundarijal (1350m), our trek start point. From Sundarijal, trek to Chisopani (2300m) about 4-5 hours. We begin our trek along a small hydroelectric plant. . Then we walk along the ridge through a forest of oaks and rhododendron to Chisopani where we set our O/N accommodation in full board teahouse.
- Day 04: Trek from Chisopani to Kutumsang (2446m)
After taking our breakfast, we head for a journey to Kutumsang takes about 7 hours. Our today's trek starts with a decent crossing meadows and fields. Enjoy the magnificent views of the Langtang Mountains. Thus we arrive at Pathi Bhanjyang and Gul Bhanjyang. From Gul Bhanjyang, the trail climbs the ridge to another pass. Another downhill trek from the pass takes us to Kutumsang for our overnight full board teahouse accommodation.
- Day 05:
Trek from Kutumsang to Thadepati (3650m)
We climb above Kutumsang on a steep trail mostly through fir and rhododendron forest where there are no permanent settlements. The trek continues 6-7 hours to Yurin Danda with magnificent views of the Himalayas. Finally, we arrive at Tharepati for our overnight stay in full board teahouse.
- Day 06:
Trek from Thadepati to Tarkeghyang (2560m)
Today we head for Tarkeghyang about 6 hours trek. During early part of the trek, the trail descends until we cross the Melamchi Khola. Then we trek up to Tarkeghyang passing through Sherpa settlements. Enjoy the Himalayan peaks appear before you glistening in the sunshine. Discover the village and its monastery which is one of the oldest and biggest monasteries in the region. The village is more popularly known as Helambu, since most of the inhabitants belong to the Hyolmo caste. Our overnight teahouse camp is set here.
- Day 07:
Trek from Tarkeghyang to Sermathang (2,610m)
Since, we do not gain altitude that much today; it's going to be comparatively easy walk. We cross forest, streams, and waterfalls along the way within 4-5 hours. The trail makes a sweep around the wide valley end between Parachin and the Sherpa village of Gangyul. From Gangyul, we arrive at Sermathang. Discover the village. There is also a Buddhist monastery at the highest point of the village. Here we set our overnight stay in teahouse.
- Day 08:
Trek to Malemchi Pul Bazaar and Drive to Kathmandu
On our final day of the trek, we walk down to Malemchi Pul Bazaar. The village is mostly inhabited by the Sherpa, but there are also people of other ethnicities. From the Bazaar, catch the bus to Katmandu. Upon reaching Kathmandu, Himalayan Glacier Trekking will host a farewell dinner. Congratulations on the completion of your trek.
- Day 09:
transfer to Hotel ,rest of time free leasure evening fare well dinner.
- Day 10: After breakfast departure transfer trip conclude.
Price Included / Excluded
- Airport - Hotel -Airport Pickup and Drop by Private Vehicle in Kathmandu.
- D Eeluxe’ Hotel in Kathmandu on Bb Plan as Per Category.
- Meals on Full Board ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During Trekking .
- Best Available Accommodations During the Trek in Tea House.
- an Experienced Government License Holder Guide.
- Trekking Porter / Sherpa to Carry Your Bags During the Trekking.
- Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Insurance, Salary, Equipments, Transportation, Local Tax for Guide and Porters.
- Ground Transportation by Private Vehicle from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Melamchi to Kathmandu.
- Group Medical Supplies ( First Aid Kit ) .
- All Necessary Paper Works and Helambu Conservation Entry Permits ( Acap Fees ).
- Tims ( Trekkers' Information Management System ).
- All Government Taxes and Our Service Charges.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- International Airfare and Airport Departure Tax.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee. Tips for Trekking Staff and Driver.
- ( Tipping Is Expected but Not Mandatory ).
- All Kind Drinks (Hot, Cold and Alcoholic) Personal Shopping and Laundry etc.
- Personal Trekking Equipments.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)