08 Nights 09 Days Muktinath Tour Package
Kathmandu - Nagarkot - Chitwan - Pokhara - Muktinath
3 Star Deluxe Hotel
₹45,000 For Indian
5 Star Deluxe Hotel
₹50,000 For Indian
Minium 5 pax.
Please chose own your convinent date
Muktinath is a sacred place both for Hindus and Buddhists located in Muktinath Valley (behind of the Grate Himalayan) at an altitude of 3,800 meters, on the way Annapurna Trekking route ,Mustang, Nepal. Mukti Kshetra (51 shakti pitham )which literally means the "place of liberation or moksha" or where the temple of Muktinath is situated, is mentioned in the Hindu Scriptures such as the Ramayana, Barah Purana and Skanda Purana. There are 108 sacred water spouts (springs) where pilgrims take a ritual bath. Nearby is a temple called Jwala Mai considered sacred and worshipped by both Hindus and Buddhists. An eternal blue flame keeps burning in the temple.Every year thousand of Hindus devotes comes to this Temple from around the world. This Temple is one of the famous holy places for Hindus & Buddies , so every year thousand of tourist visits this Temple. In this temple there is mix in culture Hindu God & Buddies priest (Jhum- buddies lady monk Aani ). Jhuma ( Priest) of this Temple is not allowed to marry.
The place partly owes its fame to the fossil stones, called Shaligram - considered holy by Hindus - found along the Kali Gandaki River. The fossil stones are said to represent Lord Vishnu in stone form. The temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu is simple in architecture and built in pagoda style. It is believed to have been constructed at the beginning of the 19th century. As the idol of Vishnu is considered to date from the 16th century.Many Hindu pilgrims from Nepal and India visit the site to worship Lord Vishnu . Buddhists call it Chumig Gyatsa, which in Tibetan means 'Hundred Waters'. Although the temple is has a Vaishnava origin, it is also revered in Buddhism.
Pashupati Nath Temple (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
Pashupati Nath Temple, situated 5 km east of Kathmandu, the temple of Lord Shiva is considered one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world. Also it is one of the Biggest and famous Hindu Lord Shiva's Temple in the world. so every year thousands of Hindu pilgrimage & Tourist visit in the Temple . The two-tiered pagoda with golden roofs and 4 silver doors houses the sacred linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronicles indicate the temple existed before 400 A.D. It is listed under the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Guheswari or Guhyeshwari Temple गुह्येश्वरी मन्दिर
It also spelled Guheswari or Guhjeshwari, is one of the revered holy temples in Kathmandu, Nepal. This temple is dedicated to Adi Shakti. The temple is a Shakti Peetham near the Pashupatinath Temple on the banks of the Bagmati River ,where, according to mythology, a portion of Sati Devi, Lord Shiva’s consort, fell when a grief-stricken Shiva wandered aimlessly across the earth carrying her dead body on his shoulders following her self-immolation.
Swyambhunath Stupa (UNESCO World Heritage Site) श्वयम्भुनाथ
The Buddhist temple of Swyambhunath, situated on the top of a hillock ,3 km west of Kathmandu. It is the most ancient and enigmatic of all the holy shrines in Kathmandu valley. A collection of legends about the site, the 15th century Swyambhu Purana, tells of a miraculous lotus, planted by a past Buddha, which blossomed from the lake that once covered Kathmandu valley. The lotus mysteriously radiated a brilliant light, and the name of the place came to be Swyambhu, meaning 'Self-Created or Self-Existent'. Saints, sages and divinities traveled to the lake to venerate this miraculous light for its power in granting enlightenment. Atop Swyambunath hill is another fascinating temple called Shantipur, popularly known as the 'Palace of Peace'.We can see the panoramic view of Kathmandu over here.
Budhanilkantha ( Jal Narayan ) बुढानिलकन्ठ
The largest of Vishnu’s stone statues, (Budhanilkantha)Jal Narayan lies at the foothills of the Shivapuri hills, 8 km north of the Kathmandu city center. The large granite figure of Lord Vishnu, reclining on a bed of serpents known as ‘Nagas’, seems to float in a pond. This shrine dates back to the 5th century.Swyambhunath Stupa (UNESCO World Heritage Site): ( श्वयम्भुनाथ ) The Buddhist temple of Swyambhunath, situated on the top of a hillock ,3 km west of Kathmandu. It is the most ancient and enigmatic of all the holy shrines in Kathmandu valley A collection of legends about the site, the 15th century Swyambhu Purana, tells of a miraculous lotus, planted by a past Buddha, which blossomed from the lake that once covered Kathmandu valley. The lotus mysteriously radiated a brilliant light, and the name of the place came to be Swyambhu, meaning 'Self-Created or Self-Existent'. Saints, sages and divinities traveled to the lake to venerate this miraculous light for its power in granting enlightenment. Atop Swyambunath hill is another fascinating temple called Shantipur, popularly known as the 'Palace of Peace'.We can see the panoramic view of Kathmandu over here.
Manakamana Temple मनकामना
Manakamana Temple (15 Minute by cable car- ropeway ride up to Hill).
The Manakamana Temple situated in the Gorkha district of Nepal is the sacred place of the Hindu Goddess Bhagwati, an incarnation of Parvati. The name Manakamana originates from two words, “mana” meaning heart and “kamana” meaning wish. Venerated since the 17th century, it is believed that Goddess Manakamana grants the wishes of all those who make the make the pilgrimage to her shrine to worship her. The Manakamana temple lies 12 km south of the town Gorkha. The temple is located on a distinguished ridge 4,272 ft above sea level.
Pokhara Programme पोखरा
Wake up Early in the morning drive to Sarangkot for Sunrise view (optional). Return to Hotel for breakfast and start your halfday sightseeing of Pokhara such as Bindvabashini Temple which is famous for hindu pilgrimage, the Davi’s fall locally known as Patale Chhango ( hell’s fall ); is lovely waterfall lying about two km south west of Pokhara Airport on the Siddartha Highway and Gupteswar Cave is a sacred cave, situated opposite of Davi’s fall the cave is almost 3 kms long and the picturesque Fewa, Begnas and Rupa lake enhanced its beauty. For the Mountain Lovers Pokhara offers the magnificient views of Mt Fish Tail locally name “Machhapuchre“ 5 peaks of Mt Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Himanchuli and other peaks. Pokhara Valley is such a place in the World to provide such a dramatic views in the subtropical setting and its colorful bazaars. Later visit & take the opportunity to shop for souvenirs.
- Day 01- Arrive Kathmandu: Airport pickup / Transfer to Hotel/Short briefing about this tour .Overnight hotel Kathmandu. (1400m)
- Day 02-Kathmandu Sightseeing : After Breakfast, Sightseeing In Pashupati Nath Temple, Guheshwori Temple ,Jal Narayan and Swyambhunath Monastries. evening free for shopping O/N Kathamandu.
- Day 03-Drive to Nagarkot : After Breakfast drive to Nagarkot Hill Side Panoramic view of beautiful ,Mountains range with Valleys' ) enjoy the hill station. O/N Nagarkot.
- Day 04- Drive to Chitwan Via Manakamana After Breakfast Drive to Chitwan via Manakamana Temple (15 Minute by cable car- ropeway ride up to Hill). Evening visit to Tharu village /Tharu culture dance program. Overnight Resort in Chitwan National Park Area (150 km)
- Day 05-Full day's activities in Chitwan- Early morning Elephant Jungle safari into the National Park area, visit Elephant breeding centre and bird watching. 45 minutes walk through grassland and forest upstream of the Rapti river. Boating ride on the Rapti River to observe crocodiles along the bands while floating back to the camp. O/N Resort Chitwan. (150 Km.)
- Day 06- Drive to Pokhara- After breakfast drive to Pokhara. Evening free activities . O/N Pokhara (135) Km.
- Day 07-Fly to Jomsom-Muktinath : Early morning flight to Jomsom then drive to Muktinath temple (By Jeep) giving plenty of Time for yatris to do pooja, bath etc . Afternoon drive back to Jomsom O/N Jomsom
- Day 08-Fly back to Pokhara- : After Breakfast Fly back to Pokhara/fress up & sightseeing in Bindavasini Temple, Fewa lake Barahi Temple, Devi"s fall & Gupteshwor Mahadev overnight pokhara Drive back to Kathmandu . O/N Kathmandu.
- Day 09- Departure : Transfer to Airport /Departure onwards your journey.
Price Included / Excluded
- 3 nights Deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu.
- 1 Night Deluxe Hotel in Pokhara.
- 2 night Resort in Chitwan
- 1 Night Hotel in Jomsom .
- 1 Night Resort in Nagarkot .
- Airport pick up/drop ( Hotel-Airpot-Hotel)
- Full Day Sighsteen in Kathmandu,Pokhara and in Chitwan
- Kathmandu-Chitwan-Pokhara-Kathmandu surface transfer.
- Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara both ways Air Ticket.
- Jomsom –Muktianth-jomosm Jeep (sharing) transport .
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara and Full Board Meal in Chitwan and in Jomsom (Veg-Non Veg)
- English/ Hindi Speaking Nepali Guide, ACAP-Muktinath permit .
- National park entrance fee and all tickets, Cultural show tickets .
- Sightseeing entrance Fee and Manakamana cable car tickets.
- Pony / horse riding or bike service fee In Muktinath Temple .
- Tips, Personal expenses (beverage, phone call, cold drink).
- International tickets, travel insurance
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)