No. of Pax- One -
Duration- 9 nights 10 days -
3 Star Deluxe Hotel- For Indian INRs.35000 - ¦ USD$ 1100
5 Star Deluxe Hotel- For Indian INRs.45000 - ¦ USD$ 1300
Pashupati Nath Temple (UNESCO World Heritage Site): पशुपतिनाथ मन्दिर
Pashupati Nath Temple, situated 5 km east of Kathmandu, the temple of Lord Shiva is considered one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world. Also it is one of the Biggest and famous Hindu Lord Shiva's Temple in the world. So every year thousands of Hindu pilgrimage & Tourist visit in the Temple . The two-tiered pagoda with golden roofs and 4 silver doors houses the sacred linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronicles indicate the temple existed before 400 A.D. It is listed under the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Swyambhunath Stupa (UNESCO World Heritage Site): श्वयम्भुनाथ
The Buddhist temple of Swyambhunath, situated on the top of a hillock, 3 km west of Kathmandu. It is the most ancient and enigmatic of all the holy shrines in Kathmandu valley. A collection of legends about the site, the 15th century Swyambhu Purana, tells of a miraculous lotus, planted by a past Buddha, which blossomed from the lake that once covered Kathmandu valley. The lotus mysteriously radiated a brilliant light, and the name of the place came to be Swyambhu, meaning 'Self-Created or Self-Existent'. Saints, sages and divinities traveled to the lake to venerate this miraculous light for its power in granting enlightenment. Atop Swyambunath hill is another fascinating temple called Shantipur, popularly known as the 'Palace of Peace'.We can see the panoramic view of Kathmandu over here.
Chandragiri Hills: Cable car / Kathmandu Valley
Chandragiri Hill, seven kilometres from Thankot, lies on the South-West of Kathmandu Valley and is 2551Mtr(8418ft) from sea level. Soaring peaks and breath taking views of whole Kathmandu Valley covered with lush green blanket of flora makes Chandragiri truly a great bountiful and pristine landscape. The panoramic views of Kathmandu Valley & Himalayan ranges from Annapurna to Everest makes any one feel like seeing whole Nepal from this hill.
Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, in the Terai plains of Nepal is one of the greatest pilgrimage sites for Buddhists. More than 400,000 Buddhists and non Buddhists visit Lumbini every year. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site (Culture) and holds immense archeological and religious importance.Sacred Garden: It was here in the gardens of Lumbini that Prince Siddhartha Gautam, who later became the Buddha, was born in 623 BC. The nativity site is marked by a commemorative pillar erected by Mauryan Emperor Ashoka of India during his pilgrimage to the holy site in 249 BC. The inscription on the Ashoka Pillar indentifies the Sacred Garden – spread over 9 sq. km – as the spot where the Enlightened One was born. A large number of Buddhist pilgrims from all over the world visit Lumbini to pray at the Mayadevi Temple where excavations have revealed the “marker stone” showing the exact spot where Siddhartha Gautam Buddha was born. The sacred Puskarni Pond where Queen Mayadevi had taken a bath before the birth of Buddha lies to the south of the pillar. It was also in this pond that the infant Buddha was given his first bath NTB.
Chitwan National Park
The Chitwan National Park is Asia’s best preserved conservation area, where wildlife thrives and their habitats remain intact. It is listed under World Heritage site since 1984.It is home for some endangered species such as The Royal Bengal Tiger, One horned Rhinoceros, and Leopard, Gaurs as well as Sloth Bear, Monkeys and varieties of Deer etc. It is a truly wildlife adventure of a different kind such as Elephant Safari, visit elephant breeding centre Jungle walk& Boating ride on the Rapti River to observe crocodiles & Tharu cultural show, at Chitwan.
Wake up Early in the morning drive to Sarangkot for Sunrise view (optional). Return to Hotel for breakfast and start your halfday sightseeing of Pokhara such as Bindvabashini Temple which is famous for hindu pilgrimage, the Davi’s fall locally known as Patale Chhango ( hell’s fall ); is lovely waterfall lying about two km south west of Pokhara Airport on the Siddartha Highway and Gupteswar Cave is a sacred cave, situated opposite of Davi’s fall the cave is almost 3 kms long. And the picturesque Fewa, Begnas and Rupa lake enhanced its beauty. For the Mountain Lovers Pokhara offers the magnificient views of Mt Fish Tail locally name “ Machhapuchre “ 5 peaks of Mt Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Himanchuli and other peaks. Pokhara Valley is such a place in the World to provide such a dramatic views in the subtropical setting and its colorful bazaars. Later visit & take the opportunity to shop for souvenirs.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu Airport pickup/ Transfer to Hotel/Short briefing about this tour. O/N Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing - After Breakfast, Sightseeing In Pashupati Nath Temple, shaktipit temple , Jalnarayan and swaymbhunath temple . O/N Kathamandu.
- Day 03: Drive to Chitawan via Chandragiri –After Breakfast visit to Chandragiri Hill by cable car and. Drive to Chitawan Evening visit to Tharu village /Tharu culture dance program. Overnight Resort in Chitwan National Park Area (170 km). O/N Resort Chitawan
- Day 04: Full day's activities in Chitawan- Early morning Elephant Jungle safari into the National Park area , visit elephant breeding centre and bird watching. 45 minutes walk through grassland and forest upstream of the Rapti river. Boating ride on the Rapti River to observe crocodiles along the bands while floating back to the camp.O/N Resort Chitwan.
- Day 05: Drive to Lumbini - After breakfast drive to lumbini and visit Lumbini ( Birth place of Lord Buddha,mayadevi temple,Ashoka Pillar and Monastries Made by different diffrent countries ). O/N Lumbini
- Day 06: Drive to Pokhara- After breakfast drive to Pokhara . Evening visit lakeside Market free For Shopping .O/N Pokhara (135) Km.
- Day 07: Pokhara sightseeing -Earlier morning visit to sarankot surise view point and enjoy paragliding, jeep flying boating in fewa lake. Evening enjoy at lake side market. O/N Pokhara.
- Day 08: Pokhara Sightseeing: sightseeing in Bindavasini Temple, Fewa lake Barahi Temple by boating, Devit"s fall & Gupteshwor Mahadev overnight pokhara evening free for shopping.
- Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu: after breakfast drive to Kathmandu. O/N Kathmandu
- Day 10: Departure: Transfer to Airport /Departure onwards your journey
Price Included / Excluded
- 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu.
- 3 Night Hotel in Pokhara
- 2 night in Chitwan
- 1 night in lumbini.
- Airport picks up/drop (Airpot-Hotel-Airpot)
- Full Day sightseeing In Kathmandu. Pokhara, Lumbini and Junglr Safari in Chitwan
- Kathmandu-Chitwan-Lumbini-Pokhara -Kathmandu surface transfer.
- Chitwan National Park entrance fee, Elephant riding fee, all tickets, Tharu cultural etc including in Chitwan.
- BB ( Bed & Breakfast)
- Note: in Chitawan fullboard meal plan.
- English/ Hindi Speaking Guide.
- All sightseeing tickets and all entrance Fee.
- Mountain flight, Paragliding, Jeep sky and Boating chare
- Tips, Personal expenses (beverage, phone call, cold drink)
- Chandragiri cabal car tickets
- International Tickets, Travel insurance
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)