Kailash Manasarovar Tour via Lhasa - 2021
No. of Pax- Per Person -
Duration14 Nights 15 Days
|For Indian INR ₹270,000|
|For Nri / Foreigner USD $4200|
Fixed Dates for Kailash Yatra 2021 Via Lhasa
20th May (Arrival Kathmandu)
26th May (Full Moon at Lake Mansarovar)
20th, 25th, 30th
18th june (Arrival Kathmandu)
24th June (Full Moon at Lake Mansarovar)
3rd, 16th, 28th
18th July (Arrival Kathmandu)
24th july (Full Moon at Lake Mansarovar)
5th, 15th ,27th
16th Aug (Arrival Kathmandu)
22nd Aug (Full Moon at Lake Mansarovar)
2nd, 11th, 19th, 30th
15th Sept (Arrival at Kathmandu)
21st sep (Full Moon at Lake Mansarovar)
General Information Regarding Kailash Tour
- 1. If suddenly program has changed cause of weather problem, natural disaster, technical problem and political movement, all additional expenses will bear by yourself).
- 2. Necessary to send your document (color Scan copy of Passport) 30 days before.
- 3. You must follow the Cancellation Policy.
Before 30 Days 25% of the total cost
Before 15 Days 50% of the total cost
Within 7 Days No Refund
- 4. Passport/ official documents -No Need Visa & Passport for Indian Citizen in Nepal.But compulsory visa and 6 Months Valid Passport For Kailash Yatra with 4 passport size photographs. Food during yatra our cooks will be traveling with you during the entire trip. Our Staff will carry all necessary cooking items and will provide Pure Indian vegetarian food.
5. Temperature and Weather : (Tibet Average Climate in Month)
May: 5-18 ºC Day Time / -1-10ºC Night Time.
June: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 1-11ºC Night Time
.July: 10-22 ºC Day Time / 2-12ºC Night Time
.Aug: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 0-11ºC Night Time.
Sep: 7 - 19 ºC Day Time / 0-10ºC Night Time.
Currency Value Would is Fluctuation.
1 US $ : 6.0 Yuan (Chinese Currency)
1 Yuan: Rs.11 (Indian Currency)
1 Yuan: NRs.14.5 (Nepali Currency)
Rs. 100 (indian Currency): NRs.160
1 US $ : Rs.65/-(indian Currency)
(Credit cards are not accepted in TIBET)
Diamox 10 tablet, Panadol, Pain killer, Capron 10 Tab , Jhandubam, De-cold tab, Azithromycine 6 tab, Amoxicillin 10capsul etc.
Now you can get network everywhere you can use cell phone or public phone
you can buy chinese SIM card at tibet china
We recommend that you bring the following items to make your journey more comfortable :
- 01: Down Jackets / Towel / Washing Kit - 1/1
- 02: Warm Thick Pullover – 1
- 03: Wind Proof Jacket/Rain Cote-1
- 04: Pants-4/ Monkey Cap and Sun Heat
- 05: Cotton Full Sleev T-Shirt - 2
- 06: Thermal Underpaints/Long - 2
- 07: Thermal Vest/Warm Full T-Shirt - 2/2
- 08: Trekking Shoes/Light Tennis Shoes and Light Rubber Sandal - 1/1
- 09: Warm Woolen Shocks - 5
- 10: Warm Gloves - 1
- 11: Large Cotton or Silk Scarf - 1
- 1: Personal First Aid Kit ( 10 Tablets Diamox Compulsory)
- 2: Flass Light With Extra Batteries
- 3: Sun Glass/Sun Hat
- 4: Water Bottle (2Ltr. Capacity)
- 5: Strong Sun Cream -40 spf/Cheapstick/MoistUrizer Cream
- Day 01. Arrival Kathmandu transfer to hotel, evening program briefing. O/N Kathmandu
- Day 02. After breakfast sightseeing in pashupatinath, Guheshwori temple, Swayambhunath, Jalnarayan & prepare for Kailash Tour. O/N Kathmandu
- Day 03. Fly to Kathmandu Lhasa(3700m) receive at Gonggar airport and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 04. City tour in Lhasa: Visit world famous Potala Place(outside only), Jorkhang Temple & Barkhor street O/N Hotel.
- Day 05. After breakfast drive to 360 km to sighatse 3900m. Visit Tashilungpo Monastery.
- Day 06. After breakfast drive to Saga 340 km Joint the regular Kailash route.
- Day 07. After breakfast drive to Lake Manasarovar 385km (4500m). overnight stay at Chhu Gompa.
- Day 08. Afternoon drive to Darchen (46km) 4600m. The abode of god will be a lifetime achievement. Puja, Havana worship, Meditation , Holy bath in Mansarovar till afternoon.
- Day 09. Drive to Tarboche(Yamdhwar) 8km and trek upto Deraphuk 12km (4890m) O/N at Guest House.
- Day 10. Trek to Zuthulphuk 22km (4790m) via Gaurikunda walk approximately 10 hours.
- Day 11. After breakfast trek to chandu 3hr and drive to Saga 8 hour via darchen.
- Day 12. After breakfast drive back to Sightse.
- Day 13. After breakfast drive to Lhasa after Lunch free for shopping etc.
- Day 14. After breakfast drive to Lhasa airport and fly back to Kathmandu transfer to Hotel.
- Day 15. Departure onwards your Journey.
Additional Muktinath Tour Along with Kailash Tour / Yatra
|Price Per Person Indian Citizen||Price Per Person NRI (Foreign)|
US Dollar $.700
- Day 15: Instant of Departure after kailash Tour start Muktinath tour Early morning drive to Pokhara via Manakamana Temple O/N hotel halt in Pokhara.
- Day 16: Early morning flight to Jomsom then drive to Muktinath temple (By Jeep), giving plenty of time for yatris to do pooja, bath etc . Afternoon drive back to Jomsom overnight stay in Jomsom at Hotel.
- Day 17: Early morning flight back to Pokhara, Afternoon half day pokhara sightseeing and drive back to Kathmandu transfer to hotel.
- Day 18: After breakfast departure transfer trip conclude.
Price Included / Excluded
In Kathmandu Deluxe hotel accommodations 3 nights with full board meals basic and 4 star standard hotel in Lhasa and Sightseeing. Full board meals basic as per above itinerary, all required transportations and sightseeing as per above listed trip itinerary in Nepal & Tibet visa, Entry permit , Kailash parikarma(kora) entry fee , Entries tour best available Guesthouse, all veg. meals (dinner/breakfast/lunch). we provide pack lunch while we drive or walk on parikarma, experience cook, English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide, English speaking Chinese guide, requires Nepalese Sherpa’s, Super Luxury coach, supporting truck for luggage, Yak and yak man during the parikarma for carrying kitchen gear, first aid, Oxygen gas Cylinder, Holy Lake Manasarovar parikarma (Circuit) by drive. We provide Duffle Bag, Down Jackets, Day pack (Duffle Bag and Day bag we provide as souvenir gift from our company). Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu air fareAdditional Muktinath Tour
- Hotel accommodations in tour:- one nights in Kathmandu , one nights in Pokhara & one nights in Jomsom.
- Manakamana cable car tickets.
- Entry permit / Schedule air tickets:- Pokhara / Jomsom / Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu, Airport tax.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara By drive, Jomsom Muktinath / Jomsom Jeep drive.
- Nepali guide, entire tour pure Indian vegetarian food according to above listed trip program.
Tips, personal expenses, beverage, cold drinks, phone call, rescue and emergency cost, medical and hospital expenses (incase sick on the way kailash Yatra). Travel insurance, personal riding horse, personal use porter, and international flight tickets Potala Entry Fee. Extra expenses mention than itinerary.
Additional Muktinath Tour
Tips,Personal expenses (beverage, phone call, cold drinks, mineral water etc), if need any things more than program, rescue and emergency charge, in case flight cancel additional day hotel stay expenses,.
International air tickets , Travel insurance.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)