Kailash Tour by Helicopter Ex-Kathmandu
No. of Pax- Per Person -
Duration- 09 Nights 10 Days -
|For Indian INR ₹192,000|
|For NRI / Foreigner USD $3500|
Fixed departure date- Ex Kathmandu 2021
22nd may(arrival ktm)
26th may (full moon at Manasarovar)
3rd , 7th , 16th, 20th, 24th, 27th, 29th
20 June (arrival ktm)
24th june(full moon at Mansarovar)
3rd, 6th, 10th, 16th, 18th, 24th
20 july (arrival ktm)
24 july (Full moon)
3rd, 10th ,22nd
18th Aug (arrival ktm)
22 aug (full moon at Mandarovar)
8th , 16th, 20th, 24th, 28th
17th Sept (arrival ktm)
21 sept (full moon at Mansarovar)
3rd, 5th, 8th, 15th
General Information Regarding Kailash Tour
- 1. If suddenly program has changed cause of weather problem, natural disaster, technical problem and political movement, all additional expenses will bear by yourself)
- 2. Necessary to send your document (color Scan copy of Passport) 30 days before.
- 3. You must follow the Cancellation Policy
- 4. Passport/ official documents:- No Need Visa & Passport for Indian Citizen in Nepal.But compulsory visa and 6 Months Valid Passport For Kailash Yatra with 4 passport size photographs. Food during yatraOur cooks will be traveling with you during the entire trip. Our Staff will carry all necessary cooking items and will provide Pure Indian vegetarian food
5. Temperature and Weather : (Tibet Average Climate in Month)
May: 5-18 ºC Day Time / -1-10ºC Night Time.
June: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 1-11ºC Night Time
.July: 10-22 ºC Day Time / 2-12ºC Night Time
.Aug: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 0-11ºC Night Time.
Sep: 7 - 19 ºC Day Time / 0-10ºC Night Time.
Currency Value Would is Fluctuation:-
1 US $ : 6.0 Yuan (Chinese Currency)
1 Yuan: Rs.11 (Indian Currency)
1 Yuan: NRs.14.5 (Nepali Currency)
Rs. 100 (indian Currency): NRs.160
1 US $ : Rs.65/-(indian Currency)
(Credit cards are not accepted in TIBET)
Diamox 10 tablet, Panadol , Pain killer , Capron 10 Tab , Jhandubam, De-cold tab, Azithromycine 6 tab, Amoxicillin 10capsul etc
Now you can get network everywhere you can use cell phone or public phone
you can buy chinese SIM card at tibet china
We recommend that you bring the following items to make your journey more comfortable
- 01: Down Jackets / Towel / Washing Kit - 1/1
- 02: Warm Thick Pullover – 1
- 03: Wind Proof Jacket/Rain Cote-1
- 04: Pants-4/ Monkey Cap and Sun Heat
- 05: Cotton Full Sleev T-Shirt - 2
- 06: Thermal Underpaints/Long - 2
- 07: Thermal Vest/Warm Full T-Shirt - 2/2
- 08: Trekking Shoes/Light Tennis Shoes and Light Rubber Sandal - 1/1
- 09: Warm Woolen Shocks - 5
- 10: Warm Gloves - 1
- 11: Large Cotton or Silk Scarf - 1
- 1: Personal First Aid Kit ( 10 Tablets Diamox Compulsory)
- 2: Flass Light With Extra Batteries
- 3: Sun Glass/Sun Hat
- 4: Water Bottle (2Ltr. Capacity)
- 5: Strong Sun Cream -40 sp/Cheapstick/MoistUrizer Cream
- 1: Arrival in Kathmandu pickup from airport/bus station and transfer to hotel evening briefing for kailash yatra.
- 2: After breakfast sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Jal Narayan, Guheswari Temple and shyambhunath, after lunch Fly to Nepaljung.
- 3: Early morning flight to Simikot 45minute and shift to Hilsa by Helicopter 15 minuteO/N Hilsa.
- 4: After breakfast 10 minute walk to china border & drive to Taklakot(3900m).
- 5: After breakfast drive to (70km) to Mansarvar (4500m) and manasarovar parikarma, the abode of god will be a lifetime achievement. Puja, Havana Worship, Meditation & Holy bath in Mansarovar Lake.O/N chhuei ghumba.
- 6: After breakfast drive to Yamdhwar 48km via darchen and trek up to Diraphuk(4890m) 12km O/N Guest House.
- 7: After breakfast Trek to Zuthulphuk 22km. (4790m) via Gaurikunda walk approximately 10 Hours.
- 8: After breakfast trek to chandu 3hr and drive to Taklakot 2hr via Mansarovar.
- 9: After breakfast drive to Nepal border,as soon as possible fly by Helicopter to Simikot and the same day connect fly to Nepaljung and kathmandu.
- 10: Departure onwards your journey.
Additional Muktinath Tour Along with Kailash Tour / Yatra
- Day 10: Instant of Departure after kailash Tour start Muktinath tour Early morning drive to Pokhara via Manakamana Temple O/N hotel halt in Pokhara.
- Day 11: Early morning flight to Jomsom then drive to Muktinath temple (By Jeep), giving plenty of time for yatris to do pooja, bath etc . Afternoon drive back to Jomsom overnight stay in Jomsom at Hotel,Meals Plain(B/L/D).
- Day 12: Early morning flight back to Pokhara, Afternoon half day pokhara sightseeing and drive back to Kathmandu transfer to hotel,Meals Plain (B/ L/D).
- Day 13: After breakfast departure transfer trip conclude.(B)
Price Included / Excluded
Deluxe hotel 2 nights in Kathmandu, 1 nights Deluxe hotel in Nepaljunj , 1 night at Simikot/hilsa. Full board meals basic as per above itinerary, all required transportations and sightseeing as per above listed trip itinerary in Nepal & Tibet.
Tibet visa, Entry permit , Kailash parikarma entry fee, Entries tour best available Guesthouse including two nights during the parikarma, All veg. meals (dinner/breakfast/lunch).
We provide pack lunch while we walk on parikarma , experience Indian cook , English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide, English speaking Chinese guide, requires Nepalese Sherpa’s, Luxurious coach transportation , supporting truck for luggage, Yak and yak man during the parikarma for carrying kitchen gear, first aid, Oxygen gas Cylinder, Holy Lake Manasarovar parikarma (Circuit) by drive. We provide Duffle Bag, Down Jackets, Day pack (Duffle Bag and Day bag we provide as souvenir gift from our company).
Additional Muktinath Tour
Hotel accommodations in tour:- one nights in Kathmandu, one nights in Pokhara & one nights in Jomsom.
- Manakamana cable car tickets. Entry permit, schedule air tickets:- Pokhara / Jomsom / Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu, Airport tax.
- Kathmandu to pokhara By drive , Jomsom Muktinath / Jomsom Jeep drive.
- Nepali guide, entire tour pure Indian vegetarian food according to above listed trip program.
- Tips, personal expenses, beverage, cold drinks, phone call, rescue and emergency cost, medical and hospital expenses (incase sick on the way kailash Yatra).
- Travel insurance, personal riding horse, personal use porter & Int.
- Flight Tickets, incase flight cancel additional hotel stay.
- Extra expenses mention than itinerary.
Additional Muktinath Tour
- Tips,Personal expenses (beverage , phone call , cold drinks , mineral water etc),
- If need any things more than program , rescue and emergency charge,
- In case flight cancel additional day hotel stay expenses
- International air tickets , travel insurance.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)