Duration8 Days Package
Max.Altitude1940 m. / 6360 feet
Dificulty LevelEasy / Family Trip
This is a beautiful shortest trekking you can do in Annapurna region, the trek is easy and much romantic walking through the beautiful villages. This trek starts from Bire Thanti after 2 hours drive from Pokhara by public bus or by private vehicle. The most attractive part of this trek is to explore the Ghandruk Village where lots of Gurungs are inhibited The trek will go up to 1951 meters maximum and the trek can be organized 3 to 4 days This short trek offers you a magnificent views of annapurna range as well as massive dhaulagiri. The gurung community has many festivals so, its wise to check festival occasion before booking the trip.
- Insight into pure Nepalese living lifestyle of village people.
- Adventurous and short family lodges trek in Annapurna region.
- Explore culture and livelihood of countryside peoples.
- Stunning views of Mount Annapurna range from Ghandruk village.
Price Per Person USD $900
- Day 01: Arrival Kathamndu receive at airpot transfer to hotel evening brifing and wll come dinner at nepalies cultural restaurant.
- Day 02: After breakfat sight seeing tour Pashupatnath,Boudhanath and syambhunath temple after lunch and preparing for trek.
- Day 03: After breakfast fly to Pokhara (914m.) takes about 25 m. You you can enjy te massiev mountain veiw Langtang range , ganesh himal, Manaslu, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range. Pokhara (915m,), 200 kilometers west of Kathmandu. Pokhara is tourist's paradise with full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as lakes, caves, temples of Buddhist and Hindus along with mountains. You can observe views to the north across the hills and Phewa Tal (lake) to the white peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
- Day 04: Drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Phedi (1130 m.) and trek from Phedi to Australian camp(91900m) takes about five hours. From here you begin your trek to Pothana (1900m.). The trail ascends all the way to Australian camp through forests till you reach the village called Dhampus. It is a Gurung village which gives you an opportunity to look at the magnificent views of Annapurna ranges, Lamjung Himal and Manaslu. The ascent trail follows to Pothana through the forests. This is a small village which is surrounded by forests having marvelous mountain views. 4hrs walk
- Day 05: Trek from Pothana to Landruk (1650 m.) takes about 4 hours. The early part of trek is gradual ascend for almost an hour up to Deurali (2100 m.) which passes through oak and mixed forests with splendid views of Manaslu, Annapurna ranges and Mardi Himal. Leaving Deurali, you begin to trek steep downwards to reach Tolkha (1840 m.) , a beautiful Magar and Gurung village. To reach the next destination Landruk, a village inhabited by mostly Gurung and few Brahmins.
- Day 6: Trek to Gahndruk the trail is gradual descent passing through terraces and few settlements. Now the steep descent trail moves downwards to Modi Khola river and crossing iron bridge you follow steep uphill to reach Ghandruk.. There are many lodges, Gurung museum and traditional houses made of stone slabs. You can enjoy from here are Annapurna South (7229 m.), Hiunchuli (6441 m.), Annapurna III (7755 m.), Glacier dome (7200 m.) and Fish tail (6997 m.).
- Day 07: Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul via Birethanti takes about 5 hours. This day you descend through Kimshe to Shaulo Bazaar. From here your trail goes quite flat until you retrace back to Birethanti. You need to walk almost half an hour to get to Nayapul. Drive from Nayapul to Pokhara by taxi.
- Day 08: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by private touist bus that takes about six hours. While driving from Pokhara to Kathmandu, you head up to Damauli, Dumre, Muglin and Kurintar where the Nepal's first Cable car is operated to reach to Manakamana Temple. En route, you can enjoy the mountain views, green sceneries, rice terrace fields, vegetable fields and people engaged in their daily life activities. From Naubishe you climb up to Thankot, the gateway to capital city. Transfer to Hotel. Evenigfare well dinner.
- Day09: After breakfast departure transfer trip conclude.
Price Included / Excluded
- Airport Pick up / Drop,
- 3 Nights Deluxe Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu & 2 Nights in Pokhara at Deluxe Hotels,
- Kathmandu-Pokhar Flight Tickets
- All Inclusive Trek Such as Ground Transportation,
- Necessary Permits Entrance Fee, Professional Guide,
- Porter/porters, and Their Expenses Including Their Insurance and Equipments,
- Accommodation at Lodges en Route,
- All Food (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) with Tea/Coffee, etc.
- Travel and Medica Insurance,
- Personal/Natural Expenses,
- Lunch an Dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
Trip Booking Enquiry / Customize
Fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory.
Kanchenjunga Region Dolpo/Mustang Region Peak Climbing in Nepal
Tel: +977 01 4484404
Mobile: +977 9851092634
(Near Pashupatinath Temple Opp. Dawarika Hotel)